Phan Thiet Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Phan Thiet

• yalisanda's Profile Photo

Pizzeria Santimatti: very good Pizza and home made pasta

by yalisanda Updated Nov 23, 2011

I dined last night together with my wife at the pizzeria Santimsatti. The homemade pasta was excellent, the service was extremely good and attentive and the ambiance was very pleasant. We started with a pizza and it was excellent baked in a wood fired pizza oven and then we have a home made pasta with duck ragout and my wife ordered steak and everything was flushed down with a good bottle of italian chianti

Read more: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/2185fd/#ixzz1eaaElIaO

Favorite Dish: Pizza,pasta and Tiramisu

• Wine Tasting

• yalisanda's Profile Photo

Pizzeria Santimatti: don't miss the crispy pizza or the home made pasta

by yalisanda Written Nov 23, 2011

Favorite Dish: The wood fired oven pizza and the Italian wine

The Family Restaurant: Good Hot Pots

by easterntrekker Written Feb 15, 2011

Here we ordered two Hot Pots.Thankfully we noticed how huge they were and changed our order to one. Good thing it was a massive amount of food. First dry noodles arrive .Pat started munching on them right away .Luckily our waiter/owner intervened and explained they were meant to be eaten with the Hot Pot mixture.
    This spot seemed to be popular with locals as well.A bit of excitement arose when a waiter showed up with a live snake and killed it before our eyes....thankfully it was someone elses dinner and not meant to be part of our Hot Pot.
    Dinner and drinks $18.00.

Mermaid Restaurant: A Table Top Barbeque

by easterntrekker Written Feb 14, 2011

We loved this popular cafe type restaurant.We came here several times.We ordered a table barbecue. It arrived with an assortment of fish meat and vegetables that we cooked on a little table grill. We had several great sauces to dip them.The whole thing including a couple of drinks was $11.00 for two!!

Dragon Fly: Good Food But>>>>>>>

by easterntrekker Updated Feb 12, 2011

We tried this on our first day for lunch. It looked like many others with nice wooden tables and outdoor seating. The food was very good . I had a seafood noodle dish .
    The problem I had with it ,was when I went to the washroom ,I noticed a dirty room out back where far too many dishes for the size of the wash pan were being cleaned.....

I was worried we'd be sick but we fared out OK.
    I wouldn't go back.

New Moon Restaurant: Great Atmosphere

by easterntrekker Written Feb 12, 2011

There are so many restaurants it was hard to decide. We picked this one as it seemed so popular with other diners.
    It was a good choice. I had tiger shrimp and Pat the red snapper.Both were delicious . We also tried the seafood pancake for a starter..
    The price was unreal ...$15.00 for the two of us including a beer and glass of wine.

• Singles

Rung Forest

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

Rung Forest is one of the best and recommended restaurant in the resort. It is very popular by international tourists as well as by the domestic tourists. So if the local eat here, it must be a good one. The place can be crowded sometimes but still it worth to check it out with its special decorations and exotic jungle atmosphere They serve traditional Vietnamese food, and cold beer, that was just perfect for me :)

Hoa Vien: Hoa Vien Restaurant and Brewery

by Gili_S Updated Oct 30, 2010

This Hoa Vien Restaurant and Brewery was really one of my favourite places. Not the cheapest one by local standard, but its unique with the location, food and of course the beers.
    Having a stroll by the beach you can sit hear barefoot with your swimming trunks and enjoy the cold beer as well as you can come here for romantic dinner at night.
    Their menu is combined with popular local dishes as well as some common Czech food including potatoes and cheese dishes.

Favorite Dish: We did try few dishes combined beef, seafood, eggplant and so on, see the images for details :)

• Beer Tasting

Ratingen Lowe

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

Believe it or not, but this is a German restaurant here :) It called Ratingen Lowe and this business is managed by German who came especially to Vietnam to manage this restaurant.
    They serve all sort of food, from local to the traditional German. They also have German beer but that I can get anywhere, here I was happy to have the local Hoa Vien in the bottle.

My Hien

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

My Hien is yet another stop for some local food. This one is really look as a local place where in front of the house is a restaurant and in the back the family live in. This time our choice was for king prawn.

Favorite Dish: See image II.

Mermaid

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

I haven't seen any Mermaid in the sea, but restaurant I did. This one was in the resort which look more authentic then most of the others so we gave it a try. Spring rolls and fish was our choice from the menu which was ok.

Hong Hanh

by Gili_S Updated Oct 30, 2010

Restaurant Hong Hanh was also one of the small family look like restaurant here. I always rather eat in such place if possible and here as well the local noodle seafood was my dish and be sure I had one cold beer too.

Hoa Phuong

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

Hoa Phuong was by far my favourite local place to eat here. It wasn't any of the classic style tourist place but more kind of family run place and seems to me more of the typical local food.

Favorite Dish: Obviously I selected here the sea food noodles and washed up with cold Saigon beer :)

Guava

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

Guava was another of the tourist style restaurants in around the resort. It seems to be one of the popular and crowded ones and it seems there was stress at work for the waitresses and owners. The food was not that great either so we didn't come back to this one.

Golden Sand Saloon

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

In our many days in this region we manage to try many of the restaurants around here, some for lunch and some for dinner. This Golden Sand Saloon we visited once for dinner, it wasn't anything special, just an average tourist restaurant, the food was OK, there was even entertainment with a local band and they even offer you to try the snake wine ;-)

Instant Answers: Phan Thiet

Comments

Phan Thiet Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Phan Thiet restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Phan Thiet sightseeing.