Phan Thiet Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Phan Thiet

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Own hotel restaurant

by Gili_S Updated Oct 30, 2010

We also tried our own hotel restaurant for couple of times just for a snack and the food was very good. Obviously we tasted the local sea food dishes and washed it with cold Saigon beer :)

Favorite Dish: The shrimps with sesame sauce :)

• DSwede's Profile Photo

Sunshines Restaurant (@ Mui Ne Resort): Gourmet local dishes and seafoods

by DSwede Written Dec 29, 2008

The restaurant on the beach only has a few tables, but that never seemed to be a problem. Several couples would dine here daily, but thankfully we never had to wait.

The tables are on the flat sand near the resort bar, just on the edge of the beach. From here, you can see the entirety of the beach and the stars as you dine.

Depending on what you get, prices will range from $3 to $15 USD.

Favorite Dish: Everything we had was good. The simple soft noodles with 'varieties' (mixed vegetables) was good.

But in my opinion, other than the fresh spring rolls, the steamed grouper with mango sauce was delicious!

Sunshine's Steamed Grouper

• kenningst's Profile Photo

Lap Thao Popular Family Restaurant: In for a real treat...

by kenningst Written Aug 25, 2008

We had dinner here and then the next day's breakfast as well and both are great meals. Don't expect the common restaurant style cooked food as this is a family restaurant and thus less commercial so expect something more homely/authentic.

Favorite Dish: Their spring rolls are great!

• kenningst's Profile Photo

Huu Sam Quan Restaurant: Made a good first impression

by kenningst Written Aug 25, 2008

We arrived at Mui Ne tired and hungry and so we just dashed to this restaurant which is the nearest and my my, we are in for a treat. Great selection in the menu, good service and the meal portion is big and delicious. Try their curry. It is yummy..

• NeverGrowOld's Profile Photo

BEST WAY TO ENJOY SEAFOOD

by NeverGrowOld Updated Jun 27, 2007

To me, the best way to enjoy seafood in Phan Thiet is buying live crab, shrimp, shellfish, which are sold at some wholesale shops nearby, asking them cook for you and eating on the beach, with beer. Yum yum yum...

• JonnyVN's Profile Photo

Luna d'autunno: Bela

by JonnyVN Written Aug 9, 2006

I know Mue Ne is by the sea and the seafood is amazing, but you can have too much of a good thing. Last visit with my nephew was one such occasion, Luna deffinately fills the gap, genuine Italian restaurant run by Gino (also has one in Hanoi, Saigon and Phnom Penh). Luckily for us Gino was cooking that night, my nephew was thrown by the real italian pizza and my wife loves their vongele and my osso bucco was delicious.

Instant Answers: Phan Thiet

Comments

Phan Thiet Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Phan Thiet restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Phan Thiet sightseeing.