Phan Thiet Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Phan Thiet

• NeverGrowOld's Profile Photo

BEST WAY TO ENJOY SEAFOOD

by NeverGrowOld Updated Jun 27, 2007

To me, the best way to enjoy seafood in Phan Thiet is buying live crab, shrimp, shellfish, which are sold at some wholesale shops nearby, asking them cook for you and eating on the beach, with beer. Yum yum yum...

New Moon Restaurant: Great Atmosphere

by easterntrekker Written Feb 12, 2011

There are so many restaurants it was hard to decide. We picked this one as it seemed so popular with other diners.
    It was a good choice. I had tiger shrimp and Pat the red snapper.Both were delicious . We also tried the seafood pancake for a starter..
    The price was unreal ...$15.00 for the two of us including a beer and glass of wine.

• Singles

Dragon Fly: Good Food But>>>>>>>

by easterntrekker Updated Feb 12, 2011

We tried this on our first day for lunch. It looked like many others with nice wooden tables and outdoor seating. The food was very good . I had a seafood noodle dish .
    The problem I had with it ,was when I went to the washroom ,I noticed a dirty room out back where far too many dishes for the size of the wash pan were being cleaned.....

I was worried we'd be sick but we fared out OK.
    I wouldn't go back.

Golden Sand Saloon

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

In our many days in this region we manage to try many of the restaurants around here, some for lunch and some for dinner. This Golden Sand Saloon we visited once for dinner, it wasn't anything special, just an average tourist restaurant, the food was OK, there was even entertainment with a local band and they even offer you to try the snake wine ;-)

Hoa Phuong

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

Hoa Phuong was by far my favourite local place to eat here. It wasn't any of the classic style tourist place but more kind of family run place and seems to me more of the typical local food.

Favorite Dish: Obviously I selected here the sea food noodles and washed up with cold Saigon beer :)

My Hien

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

My Hien is yet another stop for some local food. This one is really look as a local place where in front of the house is a restaurant and in the back the family live in. This time our choice was for king prawn.

Favorite Dish: See image II.

Ratingen Lowe

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

Believe it or not, but this is a German restaurant here :) It called Ratingen Lowe and this business is managed by German who came especially to Vietnam to manage this restaurant.
    They serve all sort of food, from local to the traditional German. They also have German beer but that I can get anywhere, here I was happy to have the local Hoa Vien in the bottle.

Rung Forest

by Gili_S Written Oct 30, 2010

Rung Forest is one of the best and recommended restaurant in the resort. It is very popular by international tourists as well as by the domestic tourists. So if the local eat here, it must be a good one. The place can be crowded sometimes but still it worth to check it out with its special decorations and exotic jungle atmosphere They serve traditional Vietnamese food, and cold beer, that was just perfect for me :)

Hoa Vien: Hoa Vien Restaurant and Brewery

by Gili_S Updated Oct 30, 2010

This Hoa Vien Restaurant and Brewery was really one of my favourite places. Not the cheapest one by local standard, but its unique with the location, food and of course the beers.
    Having a stroll by the beach you can sit hear barefoot with your swimming trunks and enjoy the cold beer as well as you can come here for romantic dinner at night.
    Their menu is combined with popular local dishes as well as some common Czech food including potatoes and cheese dishes.

Favorite Dish: We did try few dishes combined beef, seafood, eggplant and so on, see the images for details :)

• Beer Tasting

Own hotel restaurant

by Gili_S Updated Oct 30, 2010

We also tried our own hotel restaurant for couple of times just for a snack and the food was very good. Obviously we tasted the local sea food dishes and washed it with cold Saigon beer :)

Favorite Dish: The shrimps with sesame sauce :)

• DSwede's Profile Photo

Sunshines Restaurant (@ Mui Ne Resort): Gourmet local dishes and seafoods

by DSwede Written Dec 29, 2008

Sunshine's Steamed Grouper

The restaurant on the beach only has a few tables, but that never seemed to be a problem. Several couples would dine here daily, but thankfully we never had to wait.

The tables are on the flat sand near the resort bar, just on the edge of the beach. From here, you can see the entirety of the beach and the stars as you dine.

Depending on what you get, prices will range from $3 to $15 USD.

Favorite Dish: Everything we had was good. The simple soft noodles with 'varieties' (mixed vegetables) was good.

But in my opinion, other than the fresh spring rolls, the steamed grouper with mango sauce was delicious!

• kenningst's Profile Photo

Huu Sam Quan Restaurant: Made a good first impression

by kenningst Written Aug 25, 2008

We arrived at Mui Ne tired and hungry and so we just dashed to this restaurant which is the nearest and my my, we are in for a treat. Great selection in the menu, good service and the meal portion is big and delicious. Try their curry. It is yummy..

Mermaid Restaurant: A Table Top Barbeque

by easterntrekker Written Feb 14, 2011

We loved this popular cafe type restaurant.We came here several times.We ordered a table barbecue. It arrived with an assortment of fish meat and vegetables that we cooked on a little table grill. We had several great sauces to dip them.The whole thing including a couple of drinks was $11.00 for two!!

The Family Restaurant: Good Hot Pots

by easterntrekker Written Feb 15, 2011

Here we ordered two Hot Pots.Thankfully we noticed how huge they were and changed our order to one. Good thing it was a massive amount of food. First dry noodles arrive .Pat started munching on them right away .Luckily our waiter/owner intervened and explained they were meant to be eaten with the Hot Pot mixture.
    This spot seemed to be popular with locals as well.A bit of excitement arose when a waiter showed up with a live snake and killed it before our eyes....thankfully it was someone elses dinner and not meant to be part of our Hot Pot.
    Dinner and drinks $18.00.

• JonnyVN's Profile Photo

Luna d'autunno: Bela

by JonnyVN Written Aug 9, 2006

I know Mue Ne is by the sea and the seafood is amazing, but you can have too much of a good thing. Last visit with my nephew was one such occasion, Luna deffinately fills the gap, genuine Italian restaurant run by Gino (also has one in Hanoi, Saigon and Phnom Penh). Luckily for us Gino was cooking that night, my nephew was thrown by the real italian pizza and my wife loves their vongele and my osso bucco was delicious.

Instant Answers: Phan Thiet

Comments

Phan Thiet Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Phan Thiet restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Phan Thiet sightseeing.