Da Lat What to Pack

Most Recent What to Pack in Da Lat

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Might be colder here

by Gili_S Updated Nov 26, 2010

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Remember that Da Lat is in the mountains, it might be cold here, depends to what weather you are used for, but be aware that it will be much colder here then in the tropic climate you enjoy in the cost line on the sea level. So bring something warm, especially for the evening and night.

• Animas's Profile Photo

Postcard

by Animas Updated Jul 6, 2008
    At the post office

Miscellaneous: I know you will think it is weird if I tell you to bring postcard from HoChiMinh ( I mean postcard of DaLat's picture) because when I was there I couldnt find the shop which sell any postcard even in the post office. Finally I found one at the post office ... oh my God! ... very old one ... old style ... you will see how old it is from the yellow color at the edge of the postcard.
    Whatever I had to buy it in a pack ( 10 postcards inside) cost 8,000 dongs ...not too expensive,hmmm? In every postcard I wrote about how hard I found this postcard.
    Stamp for 1 postcard to Thailand is 7,000 dongs

We better take a picture of DaLat and make a postcard ,drop our postcard at the hotel and make a new business ... Who agree with me about postcard business in DaLat?

Instant Answers: Da Lat

Comments

Da Lat What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Da Lat what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Da Lat sightseeing.