Phan Rang-Thap Cham Travel Guide

• Things to Do
    by Gili_S

Phan Rang-Thap Cham Things to Do

by Gili_S Written Dec 25, 2010

Obviously the ancient temple is not in use, it might claps if in use so there is this modern temple in Po Nagar which is just by the entry to the site.

by Gili_S Updated Dec 25, 2010

The main reason to come here and to stop over is the Po Nagar temple of course.
    This ancient place over 1000 years oldis just by the city of Phan Rang-Tháp Chàm on the east coast. You can stop over here wile travelling on the coast line from south to north or other way.

• Phan Rang-Thap Cham Hotels

0 Hotels in Phan Rang-Thap Cham

Phan Rang-Thap Cham Restaurants

by Gili_S Written Dec 25, 2010

There was a restaurant and shop by the Po Nagar site, we did not eat here so I cannot refer to the quality and as it was not seems to be very popular I was not even tempted to try.

Phan Rang-Thap Cham Transportation

by Gili_S Written Dec 25, 2010

I am not sure all the measures of transportation available to get here, we had our driver and while we were here I notice some buses with tourists so I assume a tour bus or any bus line is the easy way to get here.

Phan Rang-Thap Cham Favorites

• PhillyJohn's Profile Photo

by PhillyJohn Updated Jul 19, 2004

Favorite thing: I remember the very blue skies and the exotic aromas here. Of course it was one of the most frightening times of my life, that year in Vietnam. The people were nice and I hope they are all doing well, now that peace has come.

Fondest memory: I was here in the U S Army, so most of my fond memories are of those with whom I served. I had never been very far from home before and certainly never anyplace as exotic as southeast Asia. All in all, I have fond memories of Vietnam, especially since I was one of the lucky ones who escaped harm.

I hope to find a very good picture to put up here. I was going to add Saigon to my list but it comes up as not found. How could that be?

• Architecture
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Phan Rang-Thap Cham

Comments

Phan Rang-Thap Cham Travel Guide
Map of Phan Rang-Thap Cham