My Tho Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in My Tho

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Bung Tat Village restaurant

by Ewingjr98 Updated Mar 28, 2008

At Bung Tat village we stopped at a nice tourist restaurant and had elephant eared fish, tropical fruits, and beer. It was an excellent break from touring.

We spent about an hour and a half here. First we picked out our fish... they caught it and cooked it, and we shared it with our guides. After lunch and a few beers, we and our guides all grabbed hammocks and took a nice siesta, enjoying the breeze and the relaxation.

Or moto driver, boat driver, & tour guide napping Catching our lunch... Poor vince
    • Beaches
    • Sailing and Boating
    • Fishing

• machomikemd's Profile Photo

Hao Ai Restaurant: Restuarant and Resort in Mekong Delta!

by machomikemd Written Sep 27, 2007

Hao Ai Green Resort is actually in Ben tre Province, My Tho is in Tien Gang Province and the Mekong River is their Boundary. It is a popular stop for tourist during the mekong delta tour along with Co Rong at Dragon Island. If your part of a tour group, you will be served with assorted vietnamese lunch including the elephant ear fish which is included in the tour price, however the drinks are not included so before you order any drink, ask for the price of it!

Favorite Dish: Elephant Ear Fish, Fried and Fresh (Banh Thanh) or spring rolls, Canh Bien or Seafood Soup.

Hao AiGreen Resort With A Friend Very Laidback! Wow! More Elephant Ear Fish!
    • Wine Tasting

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

Hao Ai: the elephant ear

by call_me_rhia Updated Jul 26, 2007

For lunch we stopped at the Hoa Ai restaurant by the river... which is nicely located in a large garden with colourful trees. A tourist restaurant, but quite a good one, for a change.

However, the restaurant is slightly pricey by local standards - and you better count your dongs when you pay and they give you the money back... they tried to cheat on many of us.

Favorite Dish: The speciality is a fish from the delta, called elephant ear... a large ugly fish that is served fried.. You can see it in the photo, but we did not have it, since we don't eat fried food. We had some grilled prawns, which were delicious and fresh.

the elephant ear

Instant Answers: My Tho

Comments

My Tho Restaurants

Reviews and photos of My Tho restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for My Tho sightseeing.