Know about this?
The Winters are Very Cold
Canberran winters are the coldest in Australia and one of the coldest in the world. Don't let the temperature guide fool you. Wind chill is a major factor in winter here. Officially, it goes down to -15 Celcius in the middle of winter, but it does feel a hell of a lot colder than that. You have been warned.
Watch the Weather
Don't get complacent -- if you go out in the bush, go prepared for inclement weather. A pleasant hike can turn into a life or death situation with just a little precipitation and even mild temperatures.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Canberra Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Relau Hotels
- Beserah Hotels
- Dominican Republic
- Steptoe Butte State Park
- Gwalior Hotels
- Savannah Hotels
- Boracay Island
- Johor Bahru Warnings and Dangers
- Milwaukee Warnings and Dangers
- Antigua and Barbuda Warnings and Dangers
- Maui Warnings and Dangers
- Jacksonville Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to avoid
- Red Light District
- Toulouse Warnings and Dangers
- Nha Trang Warnings and Dangers
- Algarve Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Augustine Warnings and Dangers
- Long Lines - Queues