Hanuman, Darwin

5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

93 Mitchell St, Darwin NT 0800 (08) 8941 3500

The interior of the restaurant
    Trumpet Mushrooms
    chicken chettinad
  • mtk1971's Profile Photo

Hanuman: Best reataurant in Darwin

by mtk1971 Written Dec 26, 2008

I head up north for the Darwin Cup, and we have at least 2 dinners at Hanuman's every year....for a city lacking in fine dining, this place is BY FAR the best reataurant in Darwin.

Do yourself a favour though and make a booking, it can get pretty busy!

Favorite Dish: Korma - As good as any I've tasted

• stedeb's Profile Photo

Hanuman: Thai/Indian

by stedeb Written Feb 27, 2008

This is definately a special occasion restaurant. Beautiful setting with clothes waiters falling over themsleves to fill your glass. There is an indoor air conditioned area which you need to book pretty early or the inside ouside fan cooled area. The chilli prawns are a speciality here and got 10/10 from our table. The wine is a little pricey yet the food is very reasonable at least we thought so for such a lovely restaurant. Bookings are a must. I would opt for inside next time but because we left it so late to book we were wait listed!!

Favorite Dish: So many to choose from the waiters are more thanhappy to explain any dish or make a recomendation for your palate.

• albaaust's Profile Photo

Hanuman: Superb restaurant

by albaaust Updated May 30, 2010
    Trumpet Mushrooms

Wow!! This was an absolutely fabulous restaurant . The food was interesting, brilliantly presented and although slightly expensive not overly so!!

Even though I was by myself I did not feel that conspicious or uncomfortable-the service was good and the staff friendly...thoroughly recommended for something special.

Favorite Dish: Everything...

See menu: http://www.hanuman.com.au/menu_darwin.htm

Instant Answers: Darwin

Comments

Hotels Near Hanuman
3.0 out of 5 stars