Batemans Bay Off The Beaten Path

• chrissy_11's Profile Photo

Water Gardens

by chrissy_11 Written Jul 7, 2007

Black Swan

There is an area at the southern end of town, which has been developed into a delightful place to wander through and enjoy the sights and sounds of different birds and their habitat.
    Sometimes the black swans are visible......occasionally with their young. There are also Swamp Hens and ducks.

I have seen the Water Gardens from one extreme to the other, ie, full of water and absolutely dry, owing to the extensive drought in 2006 and early 2007.

• Adventure Travel
    • Hiking and Walking

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo

Feet in the Ocean

by ZiOOlek Updated Nov 28, 2005

my feet in the Pacific

When you live away from the Ocean you always dream of jumping into the ocean's water and swim, or even put your feet in water. This is what I always do. It started in 1997 when visiting Vienna the most I wanted to do was to swim in Danube River. Than I had an opportunity to swim in the Atlanthic Ocean on the East Coast of the USA in 2000. I put my feet into the Pacific in 2004 on one of the beaches in Australia. The next on my list is Indian Ocean...:)

Instant Answers: Batemans Bay

Comments

Batemans Bay Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Batemans Bay off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Batemans Bay sightseeing.