Bellingen Favorites

Bellingen Neighbourhood Centre.
    by unravelau

Most Recent Favorites in Bellingen

• unravelau's Profile Photo

The countryside is so lush and the river so

by unravelau Written Dec 12, 2003

Old and New.

Favorite thing: beautiful, I would just have to take them for a drive around .............. over the bridge to north Bellingen, around to the island that houses a large flying fox population.........and further afield to see the general scenery around the Promised Land and Never Never Creek etc.

It reminds me a bit of what I think that Ireland looks like.........maybe someone can tell me what they think?

Fondest memory: The people are incredible. I can remember being phoned while there was still a couple of feet of water in the house. This woman asked how many people were presently there helping us to clean up.............I counted fourteen. A short while later the same woman came in with above knee galoshes, a silver tray and tea service and cups and cake to feed the fourteen..................amazing stories I have to tell about the wonderful community of Bellingen.

• Eco-Tourism
    • Adventure Travel
    • Hiking and Walking

• unravelau's Profile Photo

Where to go, what to see, who to ring, how far?

by unravelau Updated Jul 22, 2003

Bellingen Neighbourhood Centre.

Favorite thing: There is a Neighbourhood Centre right in the Centre of Town.................coming in on the right hand side. The beauty of Neighbourhood Centres is that they can be a mine of information.......... I would make it my first port of call upon arrival.

A great local site that you can tap into for more information is www.bellingen.com/

Fondest memory: The beautiful green of the valley.

• Festivals
    • Museum Visits

Instant Answers: Bellingen

Comments

Bellingen Favorites

Reviews and photos of Bellingen favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bellingen sightseeing.