Cronulla Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Cronulla

• ITjetsetter's Profile Photo

three fish: Best Seafood in Cronulla

by ITjetsetter Written Aug 23, 2011

Nice seafood restaurant in Cronulla, great location during the summer because of its outdoor space available for the customers. food is very good mostly fish, but aslo good australian meat dishes. reservation.

Favorite Dish: barramundi
    fish and chips

Montien Tong: Tasty Singapore Noodles

by cjg1 Updated Jun 23, 2011

Singapore Noodles

Montien Tong is a small Thai/Asian restaurant. It was recommended to us by several locals so we had to try it for ourselves. The restaurant has a small take away area at the front selling prepared foods for the lunch/dinner crowd. We decided to have a sit down meal and eat inside. The waitress brought us menus along with water. Liz and I decided on some unsweetened ice teas as beverages. My eyes popped out of my head when I saw Singapore Noodles...I had to have them. Liz decided on the Vegetable Fried Rice since she was not terribly hungry.

Our food arrived rather quickly and were nice sized portions. My noodles were excellent; perfectly cooked and seasoned. I was in heaven with this dish. Liz loved her Vegetable Fried Rice and finished her portion. I did steal a bite or too and it was very good especially the snow peas.

This was a nice meal that did not break the bank at only $18 for the two of us.

Favorite Dish: The Singapore noodles were excellent just what I expected and needed.

• Surfing
    • Beaches

J.D's: Inexpensive and Tasty Pub Food

by cjg1 Updated Jun 23, 2011

Steak with Pepercorn Sauce

JD's is a local pub in Cronulla. We met up with Laura and some of her friends for their Thursday night meal at JD's. Thursday nights there are pub specials that range between $10-$11 dollars for some really good items such as steak and S&P squid. The pub is filled with locals since it is a bit off the beaten path for the tourist set.

After checking out the menu items I decided to head up to the bar to place our food and drink orders. I ordered some S&P Squid for me; a steak for Liz and Laura had the spicy mussels along with some beer. I was handed a number on a stand and brought it back to our table.

The food came very quickly and was unbelievably good for such low prices. My squid was perfectly cooked and the breading was fantastic. Liz loved her steak and the peppercorn sauce it was covered with. The chips were very good as well. I had a Toohey's and Liz had a Pure Blonde which was perfect with our meals. It was a fun time eating with some old and new friends.

Favorite Dish: The Salt & Pepper Squid was awesome; probably the best I had on this particular trip.

Nando's: Quickserve BBQ

by cjg1 Updated Apr 19, 2010

Nando's is a BBQ quick serve restaurant. We were very hungry and decided to grab something to eat here before heading over to Northies. The menu has a large selction of chicken as well as some beef items. Liz and I both had steak sandwiches and Laura had a chicken sandwich with chips. The food was okay...nothing to rave about but it filled the bellies.

Thy: Good Pad Thai

by cjg1 Written Apr 16, 2010

After a night out and about with Laura we were a bit on the hungry side. We decided to stop at Thy for something to eat. This is Laura's favorite Thai place so I knew it had to be good.

The restaurant is a tiny place off of a side street. I probably wouldn't have found it on our own. The menu has the usual Thai dishes and a nice seating area. Laura and I ordered some Pad Thai. Liz skipped on the Thai since she wan't feeling hungry. Our meal was ready in 10 minutes and packed in nice containers to go.

We headed back to Lauras to enjoy some tasty Thai food that was actually very good and spicy.

Favorite Dish: The Pad Thai was diffeent from what I am accustomed to on the spice level. There were huge red chilis in the Pad Thai that added an extra kick to the flavor.

Instant Answers: Cronulla

Comments

Cronulla Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cronulla restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cronulla sightseeing.