Evans Head Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Evans Head

• balhannah's Profile Photo

GLASS ART WORKSHOP & GALLERY: BEAUTIFUL GLASS WARE

by balhannah Updated Oct 26, 2013

This shop is located beside the New Italy complex on the Pacific Highway.

We were the only ones that looked at this shop, I wondered why? It was our good luck and their bad luck, as this shop was full of lovely glass pieces and very other interesting pieces of craft work, quite different to what I had seen elsewhere. Prices weren't bad for the style of work on display. The lady behind the counter was very helpful and friendly. She told us, the Glassblower would be in a little later, and we would be able to watch him make a piece.
    We had a look around the shop and I was allowed to take photo's which I really appreciated. There is more than glass to see in this shop!
    This shop is well worth having a look at, even if you don't buy anything.

THE SHOP IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 10 - 4pm.

• Women's Travel

• balhannah's Profile Photo

NEW ITALY: ITALIAN SAUCES & GIFTS

by balhannah Updated Oct 26, 2013

Casa Vecchia Gift shop

New Italy's Café, has a small gift shop and a large display of Italian sauces, vinegars, relish, chutnies etc. for sale, quite a nice gift for somebody!
    Open 7 days 9 - 4pm

The complex also has a gift shop, the double story house known as "Casa Vecchia."
    Meaning ‘old house’, the Casa Vecchia is built out of mud bricks. This Gift Shop has more Italian gifts that include children's toys, womens bags, jewellery and more. I really didn't think there was a lot of choice, I guess it depends on what your looking for!

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Evans Head

Comments

Evans Head Shopping

Reviews and photos of Evans Head shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Evans Head sightseeing.