Goulburn Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Goulburn

• jordy005's Profile Photo

Our shopping center: ``CENTRO ``

by jordy005 Written Oct 27, 2006

Centro?? Even the name is crap,, used to be the Argyle mall.. that was even better than ``go to Centro`` this is what we have in there...............
    -Best and Less
    - book shop
    - newsagency
    - 2 banks

YEP THATS IT

FOOD HALL ( use the term ``hall`` loosely)

- Red rooster
    - Wendys icecream
    - a dodgy kebab shop
    - donut king
    and
    - love salad (salad shop)

AND THATS WHAT THEY CALL A FOOD HALL.....SEE WHAT i MEAN?????

• CdnJane's Profile Photo

Big Merino: Good & Not-so Good Deals

by CdnJane Written Nov 1, 2004

The Big Merino just happened to be where our coach stopped on our way to Sydney, back from Canberra, primarily for a meal break. Of course, there just happened to be the gift shop there, which called my name. I went over to it just to see... you know. There really wasn't any of the woolen goods that called my name - besides, I'm allergic to wool! However, they had a lovely display of opal jewelry... and I've always loved opals. So, that was where I bought my opal necklace. The opal itself is beautiful, and has provided me with many compliments. The chain, well, I have very acidic skin, and I soon had a black mark around my neck from it... so changed the chain to a real gold one when I got home.

What to buy: Primarily woolen goods (perhaps made of Merino sheep wool?), and some other touristy items. But their opals are quite lovely too.

What to pay: $ to $$$$ I imagine

Instant Answers: Goulburn

Comments

Goulburn Shopping

Reviews and photos of Goulburn shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Goulburn sightseeing.