Moree Restaurants

Waiting to greet you
    by aussiedoug
  • Vicki & Me Cottoning on 2 Gr8 coffee in Moree
    Vicki & Me Cottoning on 2 Gr8 coffee in...
    by aussiedoug

Most Recent Restaurants in Moree

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo

Vision Cafe in Moree: Cotton On to Great Coffee in Moree

by aussiedoug Written Apr 8, 2004

Vicki & Me Cottoning on 2 Gr8 coffee in Moree

Another spot recommended to us by both Sydneysiders and also locals.

This was our first port of call after a hot, hard day working with the teachers.

We needed caffeine, but not just any caffeine, but GOOD QUALITY COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!! (Are you getting my point here?).

Well we weren't disappointed in the least. And....., I enjoyed a really yummy, freshly baked with fresh chocolate icing, chocolate cake. It was just perfect with my Mocha coffee!

Favorite Dish: Surely I don't have top write all that stuff from just above all over again do I??????

You are getting my drift here aren't you. But..., not only me, but my colleagues as well, enjoyed our coffee & debriefing at Vision Cafe.

It just hit the spot!

• Spa and Resort

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo

Thub Thim Thai: Top Thai Tucker in Moree

by aussiedoug Written Apr 8, 2004

Waiting to greet you

There are not one, but two Thai food restaurants in Moree & this particular one was recommended to us by not only people back in sydney, but also local people we spoke to.

So......., after our relaxing hot artesian springs bathes all freshened up we rolled up at Thub Thim Thai to be greeted by a couple of absolutely delightful Thai ladies who looked after us real well. The one whom I supposed to be either the owner, or manager, was also real chuffed when I wanted to take some photos & told her I was going to put her restaurant up on VT for the world to see.

Favorite Dish: We ordered firstly the "Mixed Entree" consisting of spring roll, Thai puff, Satay & Money Bag (enough for the 3 of us). Absolutely delicious introduction to the meal for us!

Then we moved onto "Gang Mussaman Nua", a delicious mild & tender beef curry cooked with mussaman curry paste, cocnut milk, potatoes & peanuts. As you may well be aware I'm not the a great carnivore, but I really enjoyed this & the meat just melted in our mouths. Also, we had "Gai Mamuang", which was a chicken dish sweet chilli paste, onion, capsicum, shallot & cashew nut. both of these dishes were accompanied by steamed rice. My two lady companions enjoyed a glass of the house Chardonnay while I enjoyed a bottle of Hahn Premium Beer.

All this worked out at just $25 Australian each, about 17 US dollars.

• Spa and Resort

Instant Answers: Moree

Comments

Moree Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Moree restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Moree sightseeing.