Mulwala Travel Guide

Lake Mulwala in the early morning
    The Bridge that connects NSW to Victoria
    The Waterslide at Mulwala

Mulwala Things to Do

About to take off 3 more images

by lindyz Written Dec 28, 2009

We usually do this every time we are in Mulwala over Christmas, and Phil will even let you have a banana boat ride on Christmad day, as long as he gets to eat his lunch sometimes! Cost is currently $50 for about 15 minutes and 6 people will fit on a banana boat, so it will be $50 whether there are 6 of you or just 2 of you, I recon thats great value for 15 minutes of full throttled fun in the water!

These photos were taken the last time the 5 of us went to Mulwala for Christmas which was December 2006. I always opt to go in the boat and take photos, I am no speed demon thats for sure!

The Waterslide at Mulwala 2 more images

by lindyz Updated Dec 24, 2009

Every year since coming to Mulwala over Christmas time, we have gone on a banana boat ride with Phil Smith. Its a lot of fun, and he will go out of his way to make sure you end up in the lake, if only at least once. He will also do pickups from the Yarrawonga Villas for rides, and even does them on Christmas day!!! I have some great pics from years gone by, I will have to look for them and scan them.

This year Georgia and Karla just went on the tube ride for 2 people and also the Waterslide.
    Phil's ski rides operates many activities, including - banana boat rides, tube rides, a BBQ pontoon for hire, canoe hire, fishing boat hire, ski lessons and also the waterslide on the Mulwala edge of the lake.

• Mulwala Hotels

0 Hotels in Mulwala

Mulwala Restaurants

Georgia & Karla with the Chef Tracey 1 more image

by lindyz Updated Dec 24, 2009

My niece Tracey is one of the 3 chefs here, and may I say that the food was awesome! The Hotel has recently been completely refurbished and it certainly is a rather stylish country Pub now!

PS I may just have to check the name of the Hotel, as all Google searches are not coming up with a "Yarrawonga Hotel" and I was pretty sure that was the name of the Hotel. In any event, it has a 2 storey white exterior and is on the main drag of Yarrawonga! I will get back to you with clarification of the name soon! Found it, it was formerly called the Victoria Hotel, which is what was coming up on all google searches.

I ate a "Salt & Pepper Combo" which included salt 'n' pepper squid, prawns, fries and a salad and it was absolutely scrumptious! Georgia ate a HUGE Chicken Kiev, well actually she only managed to eat about half of it, cos it was that BIG!

The Hotel doesnt seem to have its own website but information can be found on the associated page Ive listed.

ALL PRAISE TO THE CHEF!!!

Instant Answers: Mulwala

Comments

Mulwala Travel Guide
Map of Mulwala