Murwillumbah Favorites

Best Rated Favorites in Murwillumbah

Inside the town

by Sajt Written Feb 11, 2003

The river of Murwillumbah

Favorite thing: In usually I worked on a farm around Murwillumbah for the Thomas family, but ones or twice we went to the town. We had good time. Murwillumbah have a pizza-movie. You can eat pizza and staff and you can watch movie in one. This movie was smelling a littlebit like a restaurant, but we had a good movie.

WWOOFer work

by Sajt Written Feb 11, 2003

WWOOFer work

Favorite thing: I just want to write a littlebit about wwoofing. This is am international organisation, but the main country is Australia. You have to work on a farm for 4 or 5 hours (if you have bad luck a little bit more) for accomodation. You can lear English you can get food.

WWOOFing

by Sajt Written Feb 17, 2003

Favorite thing: You can find WOOFer work all around Australia and you don't need working visa for that because you don't get money for that. Just visit the WWOOF homepage and you can get all the important inormation. After that you get a book with the australian farm's addresses.

Hungry Hungarians

by Sajt Updated Feb 22, 2003

Favorite thing: After the cooking we were hungry, but not so hungry like the Australian. We had a good dinner together. I think they liked our Paprika Poteto. If you like to know how to cooking this food you can write me an e-mail. I will send you.

Be with an Australian family

by Sajt Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: Sorry to say tomuch good word about this program, but I didn't had negative opportunity. We were with a nice family. With Thomas Family on a nice farm in the middle of the nothing.

• Adventure Travel

Lot's of fish

Fish

Favorite thing: If you are there in August you will see lot of fish in the river. They are in love. I never saw so many fish together.

• Fishing

A little cooking

Hungaian Kitchen

Favorite thing: We had a great Hungarian dinner with our family in Murwillumbah. We did Paprika Poteto. We had to be carefull because the fire. We always had to have contoll on fire. I think we did a good job.

• Cruise

Instant Answers: Murwillumbah

Comments

Murwillumbah Favorites

Reviews and photos of Murwillumbah favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Murwillumbah sightseeing.