Nambucca Heads Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Nambucca Heads

• balhannah's Profile Photo

NAMBUCCA TASTY TUCKA!: GOOD CHEAP FISH & CHIPS

by balhannah Written Nov 15, 2013

I really enjoy a good meal of freshly cooked fish 'n chips. As it was lunch-time, we walked the main street to see what we could find. Nambucca Tasty Tucka was advertising Fish 'n chips & Hamburger from $5. There were table and chairs outside and inside - we were sold!
    Sitting at the outside table, we sat and ate our hamburger and fish 'n chips. Both cost $5 and were excellent, too many chips for me.
    Can't beat that price for fish 'n chips nor a Hamburger.

Excellent!
    • Seniors
    • School Holidays

• RSL Clubs - usually a good option

by lachydragon Updated Jan 18, 2003

I have not eaten at the Nambucca heads RSL recently, but passing through it looks to be in a good location with views out over the river.

RSLs are usually a good option for travellers in NSW Country Towns mainly for the fact that they will usually be open until about 9pm!

Make sure you dress with a collared shirt and covered shoes and you should have no problems. You will be required to sign in as a guest and will need some form of photo ID.

They usually have a bistro or a buffet setup and serve standard Aussie favourites such as steaks, burgers, fish & chips etc...

• unravelau's Profile Photo

Nambucca Heads RSL: Fresh and convenient

by unravelau Written May 11, 2006

Busy, noisy, but good fresh food well cooked and presented well.

Favorite Dish: I had chicken snitzel with chips and salad....I really enjoy this.

Nambucca Heads RSL on the hill overlooking water.

Instant Answers: Nambucca Heads

Comments

Nambucca Heads Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Nambucca Heads restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nambucca Heads sightseeing.

View all Nambucca Heads hotels