Robertson Restaurants

Robertson Pie Shop
    by leebee1
    Just so you dont miss it!
    by emerald125

Most Recent Restaurants in Robertson

• emerald125's Profile Photo

The Robertson Pie Shop: This is it!

by emerald125 Written Jun 20, 2005
    Just so you dont miss it!

Many Australian Country towns lay claim to having Australia's if not the World's best pies. My partner, a pie connoisseur, always looks forward to testing the claim. Robertson did remarkably well...

We tasted a couple of different savoury pies with only the vegetarian getting a so so mark. The pastry was light and there was no greasy after taste.

Locals told us the fruit pies were even better but we decided to take their word for it and save ourselves for the cheese factory just down the road.

Favorite Dish: The Steak and mushroom pie was our favourite here although the peach and cherry pies did look good!

• leebee1's Profile Photo

The Famous Robertson Pie Shop!: When I think of Robertson, I think of the Pie Shop

by leebee1 Written Feb 19, 2005
    Robertson Pie Shop

Everyone who has heard of Robertson has heard of the Pie Shop. Anyone who has driven through Robertson, has stopped at the Pie Shop! Need I say more???

Favorite Dish: From normal beef pies to the more gourmet varieties, take your pick...Its all good!

Instant Answers: Robertson

Comments

Robertson Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Robertson restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Robertson sightseeing.