Royal National Park Travel Guide

Royal National Park Things to Do

• TIP: Moonwalk

Last weekend I had the most amazing experience. I went on a moonwalk in the Royal National Park, something I've never heard people talk about. What I don't understand because the landscape is so beautiful and diverse; the sea, the cliffs, the lagoon and the woods. The tour starts in the late afternoon and is finished the next morning. I've never...

• Many walks to do.

I've just spend one day in the Royal National Park. If you get to the entrance there's a sign with many walks on. I tried the one that went to little marley and back. I didn't get there though. Slammed my toe against a rock and decided (wisely) to make my way back.

• Royal National Park Hotels

0 Hotels in Royal National Park

Royal National Park Transportation

• gonzo747's Profile Photo

by gonzo747 Written Oct 13, 2005

From Sydney take the train to Cronulla. Here you take a ferry to the other side of the bay. The ferry stop close to the train station. If you get out of the trainstation. turn left and then take the walking path underneath the railway. you'll end up at the ferrystop. you'll end up in a small place which name i forgot (woops). Over here you have to walk (follow the indicators) to the royal national park. It is still a few kilometers (1 or 2) to get to the national park.

Royal National Park Favorites

• National Falls

heading into the Royal National Park from Waterfall you come to National Falls. Not that great in the dry seasons but would flow after rains.

• Owl

Rare Species Of Own can be found in the Royal National Park. Theres also deer, possums and many other animals.

• Awesome Landscape

The Royal has some beautiful varied scenery, alot of it is discreet and hidden. Look at this marvelous white rock, looks like cheese.

Instant Answers: Royal National Park

Comments

Explore Deeper into Royal National Park
Another Clear Pool