Know about this? Rate It!
Blue mountains: absolute must...
Blue mountains: absolute must if you stay in Sydney. Beautiful nature park with the famous 'Three Sisters'.
Ku-Rin-Gai: National Park in the North. Quiete, nice, relaxed, Aboriginal Encarvements, beautiful sceneries.
(photo: Blue Mountains' Three Sisters)
The Three Sisters...
Hiking in and around the Blue Mountains has to be one of the most beautiful side trips you can do. It's about a 2 hour train ride from Sydney, and from the view, well worth the time.
- Hiking and Walking
- Road Trip
- National/State Park
Blue Mountains - Blackheath
Not far away from Katoomba, Blackheath is much quieter. It's a very good starting location to visit the Blue Mountains.
The Blue Mountains, 70km west...
The Blue Mountains, 70km west of Sydney,georgeous National Park,with jugged peaks,waterfalls and dense bushland.
JENOLAN CAVES is a great place...
JENOLAN CAVES is a great place to explore. Krystynn and I (me in a kaki bolero jacket) climbing down the unusually long steps in LUCAS CAVE.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Sydney Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cachtice Hotels
- Hyattsville Hotels
- Romania Hotels
- Murmanskaya Oblast' Hotels
- Bad Segeberg
- Wakulla Springs
- Death Valley National Park Off The Beaten Path
- Brooklyn Off The Beaten Path
- Day trips: Sintra, Cascais, Alcochete...
- Paraguay Off The Beaten Path
- Luanda Off The Beaten Path
- Eureka Off The Beaten Path
- Eskilstuna Off The Beaten Path
- Province of Tarlac Off The Beaten Path
- Ipswich Off The Beaten Path
- Penteli mountain
- HAIGHT District / Ashbury
- Papua New Guinea Off The Beaten Path