Northern Suburbs Restaurants, Sydney

Chaos
    fish & chips
    View from our table
  • universalgypsy's Profile Photo

Blu Ginger Restaurant: Best Indian in Sydney!

by universalgypsy Written Jan 14, 2007

A small restaurant that has a few tables outside on Blues Point road foor the smokers amongst us! The restaurant is cosy and personable but not overpoweringly indian in any way! The service is very good and the food is spectacular - every time I have been there I have made noises of appreciation whilst rolling my eyes and thanking them for being so close to where I live!

It is Byo so you can bring your own good wine to enjoy any of the meals with. They also deliver which I have taken advantage of on more than one occasion!

They have a genuine Tandoori oven which adds authenticity and flavour to their dishes - but I have honestly never tasted anything that was less than delectable here! Portions are perfect!

Favorite Dish: Boringly, they do an amazing butter chicken with Garlic naan ( i order mine with extra garlic!) , however they also have fantastic tandoori prawns and a chefs special called desi chicken which will blow your socks off wiith heat if you're not prepared...the chilli prawns are also delectable!

It is not too expensive ether which makes it one of my absolute favourite all time restaurants!

Instant Answers: Sydney