Shoes, Sydney

Know about this? Rate It!

• LadyRVG's Profile Photo

Zu: My favorite Shoe Store in Sydney

by LadyRVG Updated Apr 19, 2012

Wearing my favorite blue pumps from Zu

I'm a confessed shoe addict. Once I find a brand or shop that I love; they have a customer for life.

My husband and I first discovered this shop during my second trip to Sydney. The shop carries are large variety of shoes from casual flats, boots, platform heels, sandals and accesories. I have fallen in love with their platform pumps and have many pairs in a variety of colors and fabrics. The shoes are reasonably priced with the typical pump being anywhere from $150-$250 depending on the fabric/style. Sale prices are incredible(sometimes with $50 or more off a pair) and I have gobbled up a few pairs for a steal.

Customer service here is amazing. Several times they have had shoes shipped for me from another store just to get the right size...thank you:)

What to buy: I have found some incredible sky high heels here in some amazing colors. My favorite are a deep blue platform pump...ahhh I love them. Whenever I wear them I get complimented and asked where I purchased them.

What to pay: Reasonable: $150-$250 for pumps. Sale items can be a steal with low prices of $25 dollars for sandals.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Zu: My Wife is Shoe Obsessed

by cjg1 Updated Jul 23, 2010

Okay my wife is shoe obsessed and I like to indulge her obsession. As we were doing some shopping we came upon Zu. It's a shoe store for me and women with a large selection of styles and colors. The shoe tore was having a Sale and who can resist a sale?

It didn't take long for Liz to zone in on a black pair of heels while I spotted a blue pair. The salesman Alex couldn't find the shoes in her size but she tried on a larger pair regardless to check the style. She loved them and Alex called another store to get her size sent to this particular location. Two days later we received a text that her shoes were in and ready to be picked up. We swung by and picked up the shoes...making my wife very happy to add two more to her already too large collection of shoes.

What to buy: Any shoe imaginable.

What to pay: The heels were on sale for $150.

• Pitt Street

by beachboy Updated Apr 17, 2003

Located at the Central Business District of Sydney, Pitt Street has diversity of commercial activities including department stores, specialty shops and kiosk.

What to buy: I've bought a pair of Nike running shoes here!

• lostaussie's Profile Photo

Anywhere: Ug boots

by lostaussie Written Dec 26, 2002

Anywhere

What to buy: After thongs, the second best type of footwear. These brilliant inventions are the ultimate in comfortable footwear.
    Useful for a variety of purposes, be it lying on the sofa or a trip to the supermarket, an essential possesion.
    These are so great that I took my pair from Oz to Germany.

What to pay: Can´t remember

• lostaussie's Profile Photo

Thongs

by lostaussie Written Dec 26, 2002

Anywhere eg. Woolworths

What to buy: Thongs. An essential part of the Sydney lifestyle.
    This is not a G-string!!! It is the ultimate form of footwear, consisting of a rubber sole and straps to ensure that they move when your foot does.

What to pay: upwards of $1.00