Tenterfield Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Tenterfield

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

The Willow Tree: Coffee and Food to Please

by wise23girl Written Apr 11, 2012

Just a litle cafe in the main street of Tenterfield but 'trust me', we take our time and choose as best we can...we have been known to ,move on, if all the eating places in a town appear to be 'greasy spoon'.
    David sat and read the paper while I had a quick 'hair do' almost next door.

Favorite Dish: We chose a 'healthy breakfast' of poached eggs, tomato, avocado with toast. The coffee was pretty good and there was a range of herbal tea available. I liked the look of the lunch special but we had to keep going on our way to visit the Railway Museum and then head towards home.

• balhannah's Profile Photo

TENTERFIELD BAKERY: Bad for the waistline!

by balhannah Written Jun 23, 2010

Walking along Rouse street, looking at the many historic buildings, I came across the Tenterfield Bakery. The sign said it was 'heated' and people were coming & going I had noticed, so in I went.
    No wonder it was doing business! A huge selection of very enticing Bakery lines that may add centimetres to the waist line, and a nice warm seating area to eat, on the cold winters day.
    The food was good, and not only that, I can also recommend the other Bakery in town, have been there before.
    No problems with finding a good Bakery here!

Enticing sign on a Winters day

Instant Answers: Tenterfield

Comments

Tenterfield Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tenterfield restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tenterfield sightseeing.