Wandandian Travel Guide

Kangaroos in a surburban neighbourhood
  • Off The Beaten Path
    My friend and I on Hyams Beach

Wandandian Shopping

• by marisa81 Written Mar 10, 2004

Ocean Earth is a surfing company in Australia. It is not as big as its competitors Roxy or Billabong, but it is gaining popularity. The chain was started in a town just outside of Wandandian, in Sussex. Here there is a Ocean Earth discount/warehouse store, which has surf clothes, boards, sandles, etc.

What to pay: Prices are a little bit cheaper than if you bought the mainstream Roxy or Billabong surfing brand items

Wandandian Off The Beaten Path

• by marisa81 Written Mar 10, 2004

Since Wandandian is not very big at all, pretty much everything you do here is off the beaten path. A quick drive around the neighbourhood in the evening, and you will find plenty of kangaroos eating grass off people's front lawns. These roos are very tame, small and harmless, I was actually able to get quite close to one, after a friend ensured me they wouldn't box me!

Wandandian Favorites

• by marisa81 Written Mar 10, 2004

Favorite thing: Take a drive just outside of Wandandian to Hyams Beach. It is said to have the whitest sand in the world. This beach is a gem when compared to the over crowded beaches of Sydney or the Gold Coast. Hyams has plenty of room for privacy and only a few others on the beach to share with. Once here it makes you wonder why more people don't come down here!

My friend and I on Hyams Beach
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Wandandian

Comments

Wandandian Travel Guide
Map of Wandandian