Yamba Restaurants

• Yamba St Cafe, in the main Street of Yamba
    Yamba St Cafe, in the main Street of...
    by beachgirlhaylee

Best Rated Restaurants in Yamba

• amandajayne81's Profile Photo

Yamba Street Cafe: Beaut Breaky

by amandajayne81 Written Oct 18, 2011

We ate at this cafe on the main street in Yamba. Good sized breakfasts and a steady stream of locals and visitors.

Favorite Dish: I loved the bacon and eggs but probably my favourite part of my meal was the freshly squeezed juice. I had a 'recovery' juice with Orange, pineapple, ginger and carrot. Yum.

• Yamba Street Cafe: you never know what you'll get

by TrueLocal Written Jul 27, 2012

I have dined here on a few occasions and I can order the same thing and it will come out different each time, the same coffee sometimes beautiful latte with a fern on top and othertimes burnt and unattractive, some days the cabinet is full of cakes and sandwhiches and others it is empty, all up, only dine here sometimes, work out when it will be good, on come then.

• Yamba St Cafe: Worst Food ever

by Azurecc Written Feb 11, 2012

Yamba ST Cafe

Favorite Dish: Quite simply the worst breakfast I have ever experienced. Ordered Bacon and eggs poached with sides of baked beans and sausages. It came out and the eggs were hard the hash brown smelt like a fish and chip vat that hadn't been cleaned for a decade. There was no bacon at all there was a wedge of tomato that was barely heated. I got up with my partner and walked out. No wonder they make you pay up front before serving up this slop. We will never return there.

• Yamba Street Cafe: Great Coffee, Great Service and Great Food

by beachgirlhaylee Written Mar 27, 2012
    Yamba St Cafe, in the main Street of Yamba

The friendly staff at Yamba St Cafe always make my day the moment I walk in. They always greet me with a smile. Coffee is superb.

Favorite Dish: The coffee is the best in Yamba, in my opinion, and the Chicken Ceasar Salad is yum. Try their freshly baked sweet muffins with your coffee, always yummy.

• Beaches

• Yamba street cafe: Some days

by prawnyprawn Written Aug 15, 2012

They should give up, I mean REALLY?? No passion AT ALL for this business. Give someone else a go at it. The hollandaise sauce is disgusting, taste more like lemon curd saved from the day before. Its so depressing, the coffee is sometimes good but not enough to keep me going there, such a waste of space.

Instant Answers: Yamba

Comments

Yamba Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Yamba restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Yamba sightseeing.