The Dome nightclub, Brisbane

Know about this? Rate It!

• littlewhitecat's Profile Photo

The Dome Nightclub: Good clubs..

by littlewhitecat Written Dec 29, 2002

It's the music that attracts me to this club, and it's definately not everyones cup of tea.. I love top 40 and rnb, etc, and that what this club plays, along with some dance etc. It's got great DJ's, and usually gets going about 11:30pm (It opens at 8:30pm though). It's more fun towards the eaaaaarly hours like 3 am, (I believe it closes at 5am.. You'd have to check though, the latest I've been there is probably 4ish).. less people, but the DJ's seem to get more into it at that hour.
    It's got two levels (the second doesnt open til it gets a bit more busy), and 3 bars. There's promotional stuff every week so you often come home with some crap or another..lol. E.g I've got two fluffy "fusion" stubby holders, and a Jim Beam dog tag..lol. There's tons of seating, big couches with tables in them, little bar stool tables, upstairs and down, and 5 or 6 pool tables.
    It's a little bit sleazy on the dancefloor unless your dancing in a big group.

Dress Code: No dress code really, neat dress. There is a club right next door called "The Underdome", dont get the two confused honestly I know nothing about the underdome.
    But, I do know, if you are already drunk when you turn up there, or APPEAR drunk, they wont let you in. (you can get as pissed as you like when you're in there, though).

Instant Answers: Brisbane