Know about this? Rate It!
Brisbane Forest Park
This Queensland National park is right in Brisbane itself and a delightful way to spend a morning/afternoon/day.
It is only 15 mins drive from the CBD, on mt Nebo Rd through the suburb called The Gap.
It is a free facility, apart from the Wildlife Centre situated at the Park Information Centre which is $5.70 for adults. This is well worth the cost as you get first hand knowledge from the signs and notice boards placed adjcent to the animals.
There are plenty of walking tracks which range from SubTropical Rain Forest to easy walking tracks
NB - Wear closed in shoes and long trousers. Snakes are in the area and have been seen frequently there.
Also take you own water.
There is a cafe/restaurant at the wildlife centre.
Address is 60 Mount Nebo Rd, The Gap, Brisbane
- Hiking and Walking
- National/State Park
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Brisbane Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nürnberg Hotels
- Silvassa Hotels
- Cebu Island Hotels
- Plantation Key Hotels
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Destin Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path