Know about this? Rate It!
A great walk when its too dark to go bushwalking is to start at southbank, and walk along the river .... past the kangaroo point cliffs where people often go rock climbing even in the dark as there are lights on them (VERY PRETTY!) and then along another riverside bit to under story bridge...
this is where i usually turn around and go back again, but i guess people could walk further,
it is really really relaxing, and i have found it fairly safe , there's usually runners and cyclers about, so thats good.
they have 2 paths along the way, one is for people on bikes and one is for people on foot.
I LOVE IT
- Hiking and Walking
Parks by the river
There are some fantastic areas by the river, just to get away from the madding crowds for a while :))
The river is not normally this color, it was churned up with heavy rains, just before I took this shot..
- Family Travel
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Brisbane Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jianggao Hotels
- Chiba-ken Hotels
- Banquerohan Hotels
- Twin Falls State Park Hotels
- Vancouver Island Off The Beaten Path
- Lisbon for kids
- Isla de Lanzarote Off The Beaten Path
- Calgary Off The Beaten Path
- Jordan Off The Beaten Path
- Province of Ontario Off The Beaten Path
- Maastricht Off The Beaten Path
- Rochester Off The Beaten Path
- Newark Off The Beaten Path
- Bodmin Off The Beaten Path
- San Luis Obispo Off The Beaten Path