Know about this? Rate It!
The Big Pineapple
The Big Pineapple is Australia's number one tourist attraction. It was established in 1971, and the first sight of the plantation is a large 16m high fiberglass pineapple. You can go inside and learn more about Queensland Tropical Fruit industries and get great views of the Sunshine Coast from the top level. You can take a ride on a genuine sugar cane train through tropical fruit orchards and pineapple fields.
There is also a natural rainforest area and an area with Australian animals. Next door is the Macadamia Nut Farm which you can also tour through.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Brisbane Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Honduras Hotels
- Pangangan Island Hotels
- Dinan Hotels
- Ningbo Hotels
- Port Isaac
- Hemel Hempstead Off The Beaten Path
- nature & wildlife
- Isle of Arran Off The Beaten Path
- Bergamo Off The Beaten Path
- Eskilstuna Off The Beaten Path
- Death Valley National Park Off The Beaten Path
- Malgrat de Mar Off The Beaten Path
- Saint-Malo Off The Beaten Path
- Dmitrov Off The Beaten Path
- Other Islands
- Saudi Arabia Off The Beaten Path