Know about this?
It is a good idea NOT to go swimming in the Brisbane River, as it is home to approx 500 Bull Sharks.
The bull shark is known for its aggressive nature and has been the cause of a few deaths in the River, and fatal maulings in the Gold Coast Canals.
The bull shark lives in both saltwater and freshwater and can travel far up rivers and has been found at Colleges Crossing near Ipswich. The larger sharks are found near the mouth of the river, and smaller [up to 1metre] are found more in the freshwater.
- Water Sports
Watch out for jellyfish,...
Watch out for jellyfish, sometimes theyre there sometimes they aint, oh and these are the lovely Glasshouse Mountains usually fogged up, and lots of pineapple growth
This is just for you to see...
This is just for you to see how WHITE the sand is up here...OH and beware of the BOX Jellyfish in Summer its deadly.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Brisbane Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sumilon Island Hotels
- Kemmuna Hotels
- Moab Hotels
- Ilha de Tavira Hotels
- Belize Warnings and Dangers
- Puerto Vallarta Warnings and Dangers
- Vietnam Warnings and Dangers
- Estes Park Warnings and Dangers
- Cameroon Warnings and Dangers
- Cambodia Warnings and Dangers
- Trinidad and Tobago Warnings and Dangers
- Dar es Salaam Warnings and Dangers
- Windsor Warnings and Dangers
- Bucharest Warnings and Dangers
- St. Croix Warnings and Dangers