Buderim Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Buderim

• floren106's Profile Photo

Le Baroque: our meeting place

by floren106 Updated Apr 6, 2014

Just up the road. Go nearly every day.

They serve meals & snacks. Open everyday for breakfast, morning tea and lunch... Thursday to Friday and dinner at night. So amazing having meals in the morning with the staff serving the foods being friendly with everyone dining in. Foods are delicious and nutritious that will make you visit the place more often. I could say one of the foods I love to eat is an omelette.

Parking is a little bit tricky at the back. .

• floren106's Profile Photo

My Private Provence est. 2013: Emma will look after you

by floren106 Updated Apr 6, 2014

So relaxing inside the shop... while drinking your cup of coffee, chi latte or tea with sweets and creamy cakes and pastries or biscuites. Staff handling the shop are accommodating and friendly. You can find and buy accessories for birthdays, weddings and other special occasions for reasonable prices.

Favorite Dish: I found chi latte is very good

Ingrid's Place....Coffee Shop and Catering: A Little Gem for Coffee

by wise23girl Updated Mar 3, 2014

Now we know Buderim is the place for coffee...you have so many choices...but I have found you a little gem owned by Natasha and Sven Arens where you can relax....enjoy the decor ...and a latte.... and aside from having to make a U turn if you are travelling from Buderim main shopping in Burnett Street parking is easy...from the beach end of town.

The owners are very helpful and friendly....nothing is too much trouble and there is a stady flow of customers.....always a good sign. And most important Sven is a real live chef.

So give Coffee Club next door a miss and enjoy the pleasant surrounds and gentle sea breeze at Ingrid's Place....on Buderim

If you found this review pleasing you might enjoy reading about the history of coffee on Buderim

or
    about amazing coffee in Queensland

Favorite Dish: They made me fresh tomato sandwiches ....and this is not a regular menu item...just a special to please a customer... .and on my first visit I enjoyed a beautiful omelet.

Nice fresh bread rolls are available in the morning and a selection of sweeter items .....not forgetting the breakfast and lunch menu.

In 2014 I found the price very reasonable and remember you are eating freshly prepared food cooked on the premises.

My Private Provence est. 2013: Coffee, Cake, and Gifts

by wise23girl Updated Mar 2, 2014

See the black bow

Well this is a little darling of a place tucked away at the top of town. You will know it by the decor...a white bicycle at the door....wrought iron tables and chairs and with the feel of Provence France as you step inside.
    Some really exciting choices for gifts....while you enjoy coffee and cake.
    And doesn't Emma look gorgeous today....see the black bow in her hair....

I have made a few purchases since discovering My Private Provence....a beautiful water set for my daughter's renovated home...a gold bangle for other daughter for Christmas , and some nice soaps....and now there is a new array of tempting items.

Oh I must tell you the story of the mat...see photo. One customer was so taken with the design of the door mat she persuaded Emma to sell one to her...off the floor mind you....and My Private Provence is really too elegant to sell door mats so now when I arrive I ask "Any mats for sale?"

Favorite Dish: Today I had a gorgeous little cupcake...a real indulgence for me.....so if I have something sweet it better be nice...and it was...see photo

I hate filling in the prices as there is always changes anywhere over time...but the prices are very competitive and the quality superb.

Ground: RELOCATED

by wise23girl Updated Feb 9, 2014

CLOSED I was told 'ground' has relocated to somewhere in Mooloolaba...Oh Well!

So you might want to read this instead
    You might be interested in reading more on coffee drinking......So Look Here

But not to worry we now have My Provence and Ingrids place....more on these coming up

Buderim should be in line for the title of 'Coffee Shop Capital' of the world because I am sure per capita of population we are over serviced. Why there are heaps of coffee shops here I haven't even told you about!
    Now this cosy little place is where the fish and chip shop used to be ....just for a bit of Buderim history. And it is in the area called The Hub as 4 streets meet here and you can access so many places in all directions

Now what I like about this coffee shop as the focus is on organic.....so they will be using butter rather than margarine and other healthful products. I noticed a breakfast and lunch menu as well. They serve raw, organic, and vegan food and use fair trade, local, and organic products.

Soon they will be on solar power ....the crockey is recycled and the menu on recycled paper using natural ink...and a young engaged couple own the business

2013....The very latest is not only a new menu but cow's milk is out and their own macadamia milk and 3 other types are now served...called MYLK....Even in the coffee.....

Actually we sat at the front counter table looking out towards the road and I was spotted by someone from my favourite eating place Le Baroque.

The cafe may not be open Monday and Tuesday

You might be interested in reading more on coffee drinking......So Look Here

Le Baroque Restaurant & Tea House: It IS French

by wise23girl Updated Feb 7, 2014

2014...Now opening Sundays for breakfast,morning tea, and lunch

This restaurant was recommended by a friend I met at the Treasury Casino. Someone he knew had just "taken it over" and French cuisine was now on the menu.
    Yes I knew where it was...had driven by... so I might never have entered the doors and what a treat I would have missed.

“I live in Australia, I’m French and have a French business – I can show you France on a daily basis to the best of my ability.” said Mickael

Le Baroque’s menu is entirely French, and head chef, Mickael himself ,changes it regularly based on the fresh produce available.

“If we have the best tomatoes we must do something with tomatoes, if we have the best meat we put it on.”

Le Baroque is open Monday to Sunday for breakfast, coffee/tea, and for lunch and Thursday to Saturday for dinner. The decor is amazing.
    Closed Public Holidays.......as at 2014

The charming tea house is situated in the nearby courtyard. Do not miss it.

To book call 07 5445 3388. Alert...be prepared for a burst of French if Michael answers.

Special Alert Michael was thinking of introducing a French Table on a Wednesday night...so even if you only speak French "un peu" give him a call....he probably has another idea by now.

Favorite Dish: For mains try Slow cooked duck leg on braised red cabbage on croquettes with wild mushroom jus. $A35
    Truly delicious.
    For your sweet tooth I can recommend Rhubarb Creme Brulee $A14

Of course from time to time the menu is refreshed but it will still be a delight

And we love the lunch menu as well.

For St Valentines Day 2010 there was a special Table d'Hote menu ,all inclusive beginning with Pink Champagne and canapes and finishing with a Chocolate Lover's plate to share for desert.
    Now coming up 2014.....we go every year

And there was an arrangement of roses for each lady...to take home. Wonderful.

What a nice party we had in 2012 for my granddaughters birthday. Just look at the special cake

And the next day the Virtual Tourist gang were there...again

2014 Le Baroque going strong....wonderful chefs to help Mickail...Piertro and Matthew..with delightful .Gaby minding the cafe with Tory and Emma Louise....and the restaurant area especially popular for groups....secluded and private

Parking at rear of building

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

The Birds and the Beans 'Fill er up': Old servo gets a caffeine hit with unique cafe

by wise23girl Updated May 30, 2013

Pumping coffee

Buderim...QLD ...Australia

The Birds and the Beans FILL 'ER UP Espresso Bar. "breeding good coffee'

@2013....Won 2nd in Australia for Best Coffee

As you drive into Brisbane from the highway...up Crosby road way.. you will spot the sign 'Vandys Garage' and two petrol bowsers (not in use any more of course)....Yes this is your stop to get a 'kick start' at this historic 'servo' which is now a hip new hangout for a coffee break on Buderim.

Mums with their prams feel comfortable here and 'young bucks' sit around an outside table at certain times of the day....

You can sit inside the darkish interior or outside with the petrol bowsers. The owners said they chose this iconic setting as they wanted a bit of character for their new venture.

The rustic decor includes an eclectic mix of couches, timber tables and chairs and an assortment of board games like Scrabble and backgammon for use by patrons.

The building dates back to around 1918 when it was Buderim's first garage....Perkins then Vandy's

One of our friends told us that his parents used to rent a flat here quite a long time ago, just behind the lattice work which is stiill at the side of the building...the lattice work that is

Favorite Dish: So call in and try the espresso and soak up the atmosphere....Price is less expensive than average but no food is prepared on premises....a biscuit or two though
    Open Monday to Friday
    Saturday till about 12md
    Look on Facebook
    facebook.com/theBirdsandthebeans.EspBarSaturday till about 12md.

• oigleman's Profile Photo

Yummy Thai: Good Thai food at a good price!

by oigleman Updated Mar 30, 2010

This is a great eatery known only to the locals. That's because it's a little out of the way from the tourist strip!
    The owners are Thai and the chef has worked in some of the big hotels. He knows his craft and even travels to Brisbane to buy hard to get authentic ingredients
    Everything I have had from the menu is enjoyable and there is no corkage charge if you bring your own wine etc.
    In short it's a nice quiet place to enjoy a peacful meal without interruptions. The staff are helpful but not intrusive and the servings are big enough to warrant the request of a 'doggie bag' so that you can take home what's left if you wish.
    Best to book at weekends, and you can choose inside or outside tables.

Favorite Dish: My absolute favourite is the Red Curry Duck. Delicious! I also like the Crispy fish and the Pad Thai. But can't go past the duck which I order every time. My wife enjoys changing her order each time we go, but I like this dish so much I'd feel I was missing something if I didn't have it.

• PearleChic's Profile Photo

Piccolos: Have a "cuppa" at Piccolos

by PearleChic Updated Jul 16, 2009

Piccolos for coffee

Both inside and outside tables available. It is just lovely finding a sunny spot in winter.If you do not fancy a table there are some funky stools. You can watch the passing scene. A cool breeze in summer and they have heaters in the colder months.

Favorite Dish: A cup of coffee with a genuine home made cake. One special thing about the scones...they are proper scones not rubbery. And the jam is home made as well.

• Women's Travel

Harry's on Buderim: Such a Delicious Aroma

by wise23girl Updated Jul 8, 2009

Harry's on Buderim

As we walked in the door of Harry's I could not believe the delicious aroma that wafted around me. This was my first visit (2009) yet I had seen the restaurant,partly hidden in its rainforest setting, everytime I drove along Lindsay Road,Buderim for at least 10years.

My only regret is that we did not come here much sooner

Though this an upmarket dinner restaurant you can come for lunch at a special price.

LUNCH MENU
    2 course incl. beverage
    $35 PER PERSON

Favorite Dish: Sage and parmesan crusted veal cutlet with creamed kipfler potatoes, fennel scented carrots and red wine jus for main course will tempt you but the fresh fish is also an enjoyable choice..

You might like to try Bread and butter pudding with crème anglaise and dark chocolate ice cream for dessert.

And the waiter chose such a wonderful red wine for us .We always need a bit of help with wine.

• stevemt's Profile Photo

Le Baroque: Great place for a meal or Coffee

by stevemt Written Aug 30, 2012

Very pleasant food, coffee and atmosphere.

You can eat either inside or outside as the weather or your preferance dictates

Instant Answers: Buderim

Comments

Buderim Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Buderim restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Buderim sightseeing.