Caloundra Transportation

• keida84's Profile Photo

Queensland & Northern TerritoryAir Service QUANTAS

by keida84 Written Jun 12, 2005

Quantas

We wanted to go up north into the state of Queensland where Caloundra was located. Since Caloundra is a good distance from Sydney it was necessary to fly, but we had to land in the closest city, which was Brisbane. Then we took the airport bus up to Caloundra.

I booked our tickets on Quantas months beforee we left. I had no difficulties with it at all and I paid by credit card the AUD to USD was automatically calculated.

The service on Quantas was quite decent. Going up to Brisbane we were given lunch (for a hour flight), in the states most airlines do not offer lunch on any flight less than 5 hours or coast to coast. Of course the US airlines are always happy to sell you a meal which is grossly overpriced.

I liked the service on Quantas despite being late on both departures and arrivals.

The price we paid was a fair price. I have no hesitation in recommending this airline for travel to Australia, New Zealand and the other areas it flies to.

• Business Travel

• keida84's Profile Photo

Sunair Bus Service

by keida84 Written Jun 9, 2005

A view from Bulcock Beach

I was able to make the necessary arrangments for pick up at the Brisbane airport prior to landing in Australia. Sunair has a great website which enables you to choose the type of service required for your trip. Our plane was quite late getting in from Sydney, but the next bus was only 1 hours time wait and had us scheduled for pick up at that time.

There is one thing I recommend you do, confirm with the company the night before your flight and make sure they have your reservation and all info is correct. When I scheduled our trip I put the hotel address in as stated but unbeknowst to me that putting "Caloundra" as the city would chnage my pick up point for the return trip. I am so glad my husband caught this and I was able to call and straighten it out.

Instant Answers: Caloundra

Comments

Caloundra Transportation

Reviews and photos of Caloundra transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Caloundra sightseeing.