Esk Restaurants

The Old Rectory
    by wise23girl
    On the road to Esk (from the north)
    St Agnes Curch ESK

Best Rated Restaurants in Esk

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

In the Old Rectory: A nice place to stop

by wise23girl Written Apr 25, 2010

The Old Rectory

Nestled in the shelter of Glen Rock is this great little spot for coffee and food. You can sit on the verandah or inside in the very comfortable lounge. All the cars driving into the township go right by.
    This was once the Rectory for the near by Church but even back in my time there was not a rector based in Esk. Then it was the home of a very wonderful couple whose family live in Esk to this day.

Favorite Dish: We had coffee and scones. Now the scones were the 'just right variety 'and were made from a very old family recipe of the present owners of the coffee shop.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

Will Check: My Friends Once Lived Here

by wise23girl Written Apr 27, 2010

Try a coffee

As you drive in to Esk from the south you have to keep going till you come to the last of the shops and there on the left is this eating place which looks so inviting you just want to stop. Now the one at the Rectory is great too and we went there this time as I had a ceremony to attend next door.

My very dear friends once owned the old Queenslander where this coffee place now takes pride of place and I spent many happy hours there over 7 years. They were both Scottish...Alex and May.

Now there are little tables and umbrellas and it all looks so festive so next time...here I come.

If you get there first please let me know.

Favorite Dish: I will let you know after we try it out on our next visit.

Instant Answers: Esk

Comments

Esk Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Esk restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Esk sightseeing.