Know about this? Rate It!
Harbour Town Shopping Centre. ...
Harbour Town Shopping Centre. It's a bit out of the way from the 'touristy' shopping areas of Broadbeach/Surfers/Southport, but definately worth a visit. The whole place (and let me tell you - IT'S HUGE!) is full of bargain shopping. Here you'll find factory outlets for every type of fashion possible - even the big european designer labels - over 50% off normal retail prices. This is the website listing all of the shops, etc.
You can spend ALL day here!
Pacific Fair Shopping Mall. ...
Pacific Fair Shopping Mall. It is not unlike other shopping malls, except it is very very big. It is more like a shopping suburb. Apparently it is the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere. Things aren't particularly different from everywhere else in Queensland or Brisbane, but it has an excellent atmosphere (or ambience). Just walking around is very comfortable.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Gold Coast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Playa Blanca
- Norfolk Hotels
- Tanjong Tokong Hotels
- Qerret Hotels
- Canterbury Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path