Been here? Rate It!
Chilling Out Surfers Paradise
Traditionally I haven't bee a fan of Surfers Paradise, with it's endless tourist shops and high rise accommodation. I still stand by my statement that Surfers isn't a good representation of the Gold Coast, but it does have some positives:
- the outdoor markets (friday nights, Surfers beachfront)
- an abundance of cheap trashy shops to pick up some bargain souvineers
- loads of restaurants, bars and cafe's (esp. around Cavill Ave mall and surrounds or nearby Tedder Ave at Main beach)
- nice beachfront walkway to wander along
And lots of other activities to amuse you (Iceworld, bungy jumping, scooter hire, tours). And of course, there's the beach, which is lovely but busy. The open beaches along the coast can also be rougher than some of those shelterted by headlands.
I prefer to go to Surfers to eat or to just sit at a cafe, have an ice cream and watch the world go by. If you sit on the main drag you can watch all the car lovers do laps to show off their pride and joy.
Useful place to do anythig Surfers Pradise
I think here is the very useful place to do anything. Here is really clean town and walk'n around you will see many shops and resataurants. Here was a little busy for me.
So I go to drink beer!
This is one of the main roads through Surfers Paradise. It runs parallel between the beach to the left and the highway to the right.
Surfers Paradise has a towering skyline, a beachfront esplanade is the hub of Gold Coast high life. There is lots of nightlife, entertainment, sporting facilities, shopping and restaurants galore.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Gold Coast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lago di Santa Croce Hotels
- Ko Samui
- Lido di Mondello Hotels
- Richmond Hotels
- Whitemarsh Island Hotels
- Madeira Island