Mooloolaba Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Mooloolaba

Yesterday and Todays clothing: Retournez-Vous

by wise23girl Written Oct 15, 2013

Just for now all I can give you is the website to look at... I called in yesterday because someone told me about the boutique and it is just unbelievable. I really need my camera and even then you are only allowed outside photos.

There is just an amazing colourful display of dresses...hats...shoes....taking up two rooms.....it is like fairyland. It has been there since 2009 and I have a memory of seeing a shop with a window full of 'goodies' as we drive by....but we have always been on our way to somewhere in the car.....but I will be returning even if it is just to look.

Store hours are from Mon to Sat, 9:00am til 5.30pm and Sun 10:00am to 4:00pm.

What to buy: Preloved and new shoes
    Vintage clothing
    New and pre loved clothing
    Race attire
    Wedding dresses

Just a wild and exciting collection....have a look at the website.

What to pay: In 2013 I paid about $A90 for a hat to wear to the races...A Melbourne Cup party...Mine seems to be new but in an 'old' style.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

Australia Zoo Beach Shop: CLOSED...

by wise23girl Updated Apr 21, 2012

Was down there today...April 2012... CLOSED ...NO MORE ZOO SHOP.

Well it looks like the gift shop as you leave the actual zoo...so you can shop without making the journey. It is bright and the staff are friendly. Lots of items to choose from.

What to buy: Souvenirs of your trip to Queensland with a special zoo flavour.

What to pay: Various items at various prices.

• School Holidays

Zara Shoes: Some special shoes here

by wise23girl Updated Apr 20, 2012

This little shop is in a prime spot on Mooloolaba Esplanade ...mostly shoes but also bags, hats, and if I remember stockings too. The staff are always pleasant and helpful...and there are end of season sales if you want a bargain. Today my friend bought some gorgeous sandals...I was actually wearing a pair at the time but I did not mind. Then later in the day another friend saw these same sandals on my feet and raced off to buy a pair as they were on sale.

I am an excellent advertisement am I not?

Zara Shoes are open on Sundays ...but not all day.

What to buy: There are always shoes to tempt you...if you want something a bit different...well this is the place

You might need a pair of shoes for a special occasion....And if you prefer good quality shoes, well visit Zaras..

I have always been happy with my purchases.

The only other quality places for shoes close by are in the Sunshine Plaza (upstairs) and one hidden away in 6th Avenue on the way to Cotton tree. You might look on Buderim for comfortable shoes just down from the NAB (bank)

What to pay: Prices change...reasonable but not cheap shoes.

• Women's Travel

• italia boutique: Designer fashion italian style

by fashionguru Written May 25, 2008

This is a treasure trove of gorgeous italian pieces for women. You have never seen so many individual and beautifully made garments. All the girls who work there are so honest and helpful, don't be afraid to ask for their guidance. And prepare to spend a little bit of time there is so much to see and the more you look the more you find.

What to buy: Funky or classic with a twist pieces. Amazing linen and ohhhhhh i love the silk, oh ok and the cashmere.

What to pay: Well it is Italian product, but I have spent more on mass produced things so this is better value. I think you can do really well with change from $500..........but you may want more

• Women's Travel
    • Business Travel
    • Luxury Travel

• intercontinental's Profile Photo

Sunshine Plaza: Main shopping centre/mall on Sunshine Coast

by intercontinental Written Jul 10, 2007

If you want the main "find eveything here" mall, it is Sunshine Plaza. The Plaza has Myer department store and about 150 specialty store, including all the main chain stores. The Plaza also has Maroochydore River running throught the middle of it! The centre utilises the water feature effectivelt with some nice cafes along the water.

The centre also has a large Birch Coyle Carroll cinema.

Instant Answers: Mooloolaba

Comments

Mooloolaba Shopping

Reviews and photos of Mooloolaba shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mooloolaba sightseeing.