Nambour Restaurants

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

Husk & Honey: Gluten and Grain Free

by wise23girl Updated Apr 26, 2012

Nambour, Queensland, Australia

Well how come I missed this little spot. Need to visit Nambour more often most certainly.
    Great tasty food that is grain free, gluten free, wholesome and delicious. Now beat that!

Hey and if you are staying at the Beach it is worth a trip into Nambour...nothing like 'Husk & Honey' 'down there'

You can buy a book with the recipes if you like....just look at their website.

'gluten free grain free - food we love'. Recipe Book in Store - October 2011

Favorite Dish: Today we tried pumpkin pie and the ham sandwich. Really delicious...and organic coffee.

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm

Saturday 8.00am - 2pm

enjoying

• al2401's Profile Photo

Taj Indian Restaurant: Superb Indian food

by al2401 Written Oct 6, 2011

As lover of Indian food I find the food here to be excellent. It is all very tasty and the hot is HOT! The menu has lots of variety and the prices are most reasonable. The servings are generous. There is a very busy takeaway section.

The ambience is somewhat spoilt by the steady stream of 'takeaway' customers but this has no impact on the service which is very good.

Favorite Dish: I have tried many dishes but my favourite is lamb Jal Frezi. It is very tasy and the hot is indeed hot. Even though I love hot food I tend to get this one medium!

I love the value for money. I can buy a takeaway main meal which comes with saffron rice, a garlic Naan and some Raita for under $20. I get my evening meal and two lunches from this!

Instant Answers: Nambour

Comments

Nambour Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Nambour restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nambour sightseeing.