Warwick Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Warwick

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

Caltex Servo Warwick: Eat where the truckers eat

by wise23girl Updated Jul 6, 2013

You are in Queensland Australia...on the Darling Downs.....

Well my friends I was not very impressed with the eating places we found in Warwick...please correct me if I am wrong. The one and only worthy of a mention IMO was not open on Sunday...see my other review on Bryson's Place.
    Good news I have just been talking to a local so read on for some inside info on where to eat!

Anyway back to the main topic...
    So being in the company of ex truckers we pulled in at the Caltex 'servo' for breakfast

You can go to the toilet...order some fast food and make do with what is available.

There were truckers in a special truckers lounge and a tour bus so the staff were working very hard...and I must say they were pleasant.

Favorite Dish: I just had toast and coffee to be on the safe side...but they did use butter which is a big plus as far as i am concerned

• balhannah's Profile Photo

WARWICK RSL CLUB: Buffet - All you can eat for $15.50

by balhannah Updated Jul 5, 2013

RSL Meal

The Warwick RSL Club on a Saturday night, has a Buffet for $15.50 in 2012
    You have the choice of three different Roasts, eg Pork, Lamb & Beef, plus self serve of a variety of Roast Vegetables, Chinese style food and Salads.
    There is also Soup, and a big choice of Desserts.
    All was cooked lovely.

In 2012, we returned again, only this time we decided to try the Lamb chops and vegetables.
    You could have salad if you wished. The meal arrived, and there were 3 lion lamb chops on the plate, a huge meal for me.
    Sweets, and there was a good choice. All were only $2.50 each, inclucing pavlova which was beautiuful..

You know it's good when it's full of locals!
    What a bargain and another good meal at the RSL.
    We won't be bothered looking anywhere else in Warwick, been twice and will be back again!

Instant Answers: Warwick

Comments

Warwick Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Warwick restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Warwick sightseeing.