Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: Visit Glenelg, a beachside suburb with a large beach, amusement park, and nice dining and shopping venues.
Fondest memory: Magic Mountain in Glenelg... I was 7 years old, and so the amusement park left a fond memory for me.
Favorite thing: Visit Glenelg, it is very beautiful there!
Fondest memory: The beautiful sunset over the Glenelg beach was my best memory. The sky was so pink that the water looked a beautiful tinge of pink. :) (Pity the photo doesn't show it so well though...)
- Road Trip
Favorite thing: The beach at Glenelg is very nice...but not very popular in the cooler months (we were there at Easter) as you can see. ;) It still looked good though...
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Adelaide Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kuala Terengganu
- Saugatuck Hotels
- Massaponax Hotels
- Shanagolden Hotels
- Moscow Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Favorites
- Seychelles Favorites
- Pacific Coast Highway / Highway 1
- Nha Trang Favorites
- Toronto Favorites
- Puerto Princesa City Favorites
- West Los Angeles Favorites
- Atlantic City Favorites
- Downtown Seattle
- Myrtle Beach Favorites
- Vejer de la Frontera Favorites