Know about this? Rate It!
Morialta Conservation Park
Very close to the city of Adelaide, on the eastern side, at the base of the Adelaide foothills, is a beautiful little spot. This is Morialta Conservation Park. He you can spend the day, having a picnic at one of the charming little spots.
A walk to the First Falls is a must. The walking track meanders its way up to the falls, passing over Fourth Creek quite a few times. On the way to the falls, you can climb up to the Giant Caves... I remember going there as a school girl, my whole class fitting into the cave.
The falls are spectacular after a heavy rain. Thats the best time to go.
For the more adventurous, there is rock climbing. This is done of Norton Summit Road.
Do be careful, as many people have had to be rescued.
- National/State Park
- Hiking and Walking
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Adelaide Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Norman Island Hotels
- Limone sul Garda
- Ajmer Hotels
- De Panne
- Kalamaria Hotels
- Ludhiana Hotels
- Sri Lanka Off The Beaten Path
- Monterey Off The Beaten Path
- Shillong Off The Beaten Path
- Berlin Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Mersing Off The Beaten Path
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
- Lago di Garda & surroundings of the town
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path
- Oahu Off The Beaten Path