Been here? Rate It!
Chocolate Bean: Chocolate Bean
From the central glass cabinet - like a shrine to the bean - to the counter's blackboard backdrop over walls of warm magenta, the guest is reminded of the cocoa bean. A retro green lounge has pride of place in the entry, enveloped by a staircase and bar-lining stools that add to the ambience. The window onto Union Street and doors of purple hue are a striking contrast to the furniture. Wall decorations continue the theme, with an eclectic blend of bamboo blinds, disordered lace and, antique wall hangings.
Favorite Dish: Chocolate Filth - the specialty - is a monstrous, rich wedge beseiged by three pairs of shot-glasses, filled with cream, ganache and mousse, challenging even the most ardent chocoholic.
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Adelaide Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dresden Hotels
- Terrigal Hotels
- Serikin Hotels
- Southern Thailand
- Lake Geneva
- Gemencheh Hotels