Been here? Rate It!
Ding Hao: Yum.... Yum Cha!!
A great cheap restaurant on Gouger Street - near the Adelaide Market and surrounded by other great restaurants.
Ding Hao's Yum Cha (Dim Sum) is great, but I suggest you book!
Of an evening mains are generally under $12 Australian dollars
Favorite Dish: The Yum Cha - fabulous!!
- Budget Travel
- Food and Dining
Da Jia Hao: Da Jia Hao -Chinese Restaurant along Grouge Street
The ambience and surrounding is similar to a typical Chinese Restaurant. But the food is so far the best I have eaten in Adelaide. Price is reasonable. Some people claimed Chinese food in Australia tasted yucky but I think this restaurant food serves nice Chinese cuisine.
Favorite Dish: My Fav food are Oyster Sauce Vege, Sweet and Sour Pork, Char Siew and Roasted pork. Roasted Pork is not oily and soft to bite on.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- De Bijland Hotels
- Ilfracombe Hotels
- Montreux Hotels
- Carboneras Hotels
- Ilha de Boipeba
- Red Wing
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Restaurants
- Province of Quezon Restaurants
- Piedras Negras Restaurants
- Budva Restaurants
- Évora Restaurants
- Bishkek Restaurants
- Île de Porquerolles Restaurants
- Matmata Restaurants
- Isla Holbox Restaurants
- Valparaíso Restaurants
- Prince Edward Island Restaurants
- Waiheke Island Restaurants