Been here? Rate It!
Scoozi: Pasta Pasta Pasta
Generous portions of Italian food. Like most restaurants on Rundle Street you have to queue up, order and pay on the spot. Why this is the case in Australia beats me - guess they have too many "eat and run" incidents.
Overall a nice place to have dinner and watch the savvy Adelaide people walk by, and the car-mad people drive by revving their engines.
Only gripe is that the waitresses have a somewhat "couldn't care less" attitude...
Favorite Dish: Pasta Marina and Monte Carlo. Very rich and creamy, generous portions.
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Adelaide Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint Michaels Mount Hotels
- Enniscorthy Hotels
- Tanjung Piandang Hotels
- Lofoten Hotels
- Rakhine State