Know about this?
The speed limit in Adelaide is...
The speed limit in Adelaide is usually 60 kph. If you drive 70 kph instead and you are caught it costs you AUD 133. :(
Drivers in Adelaide are very considerate. There is not so much fighting and showing off as I knew it from other cities. Only riding a bike is quite dangerous on main roads without bicycle path. Cars pass incredibly close to your bike and if you are not knocked off, you might die from a heart attack.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Best Price Guarantee
- IHG Find the best price on our website or your first night is free.
Adelaide Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sugarloaf Ridge State Park Hotels
- Saint Joseph Peninsula State Park Hotels
- Khandagiri Hotels
- Province of North Cotabato
- Kemah Hotels
- Montreal Warnings and Dangers
- City of Manila Warnings and Dangers
- Wildwood Warnings and Dangers
- Utica Warnings and Dangers
- Beggars & Scams
- Whitehorse Warnings and Dangers
- Southend-on-Sea Warnings and Dangers
- THE ALHAMBRA TICKETS
- Osaka Warnings and Dangers
- Den Bosch Warnings and Dangers
- Maastricht Warnings and Dangers