Laura Restaurants

Dessert

Most Recent Restaurants in Laura

• balhannah's Profile Photo

DE'CAFE: EXCELLENT MEAL - EXCELLENT PRICE!

by balhannah Written Jun 20, 2012

Roast meal

The De'Cafe at Laura was our lunchtime destination.

They offer lunch and dinner six days a week, BUT IF YOU ARE HERE ON A THURSDAY LIKE WE WERE, YOU CAN HAVE A ROAST [choice of four roasts] and desserts at just $14.90 per person

At this price and offer, the small Cafe was fairly full, but not to worry, there is outdoor seating.
    We managed to sit inside and it wasn't long before our order was taken. Considering the large amount of people enjoying or waiting for meals, we really didn't have to wait long.
    Now, I can tell you, if you want homestyle cooking at its best, then come here. My meal was cooked to perfection and was huge! Dessert was just as good, and what a bargain at $14.90 in 2012.

I wish I lived closer, I would be back every Thursday to enjoy this meal again and again!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo

De Cafe: Centre of town

by iandsmith Written Jul 4, 2010

De Cafe

We literally rode into this cafe to escape the rain. Turns out that the lady who runs it came from a town Rosemarie had spent some time at (Singleton) so there was a common thread of conversation there.
    We only had coffee and cake, both very acceptable thank you, and found the ambience and food to our liking.

• Cycling
    • Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Laura

Comments

Laura Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Laura restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Laura sightseeing.