Know about this?
There are not many dangers in...
There are not many dangers in Hobart, it is a nice quiet city, the danger gets when you get out of the city, with snakes (deadly) , big waves (deadly), sharks (deadly), but I did survive them all, so it ain't bad at all, just watch out for them and don't be stupid.
Hobart & Tasmania in general...
Hobart & Tasmania in general is totally safe and immune from many other bigger city problems but take the same precautions none-the-less. Snakes and spiders can be VERY poisonous in Tasmania (The Red Bellied Black Snack is one of the World's deadliest snakes) so always wear sensible clothes in the bush.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Hobart Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mount Airy Hotels
- Denver Hotels
- Juru Hotels
- Negeri Pulau Pinang Hotels
- Sequoia National Park
- Los Angeles Warnings and Dangers
- Santorini Island Warnings and Dangers
- Tulum Warnings and Dangers
- Not So Safe Areas
- Sri Lanka Warnings and Dangers
- warnings for women
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Warnings and Dangers
- Dubrovnik Warnings and Dangers
- Hong Kong Warnings and Dangers
- Newark Warnings and Dangers
- Torremolinos Warnings and Dangers
- Bucharest Warnings and Dangers