Brunswick Travel Guide

Satisfaction: Very Good

Good for: Business

Brunswick Restaurants

by Kate-Me Updated Jul 16, 2005

We ( a group of us from a French-Australian website community) met at this restaurant on July 8 to celebrate (a few days early) Bastille Day. We had 33 turn up, so I'm glad I picked this restaurant, for its size (capability about 45).
    Most had never met each other before.

A couple of us pre-booked the restaurant earlier in the week and pre-planned the banquet menu, and hoped that for the $15 per head quoted, that we'd have enough to eat.... I needn't have worried! Halfway through the 10 courses, we were so full we could barely eat a thing more!
    The restaurant really looked after us - very attentive service, only $1 corkage if we brought our own wine, and excellent value for money.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed the lemon chicken, the seafood combination, the mini spring rolls.. in fact everything was lovely.
    One of the best restaurant experiences I've ever had... I'll be back here, for sure!

Brunswick Favorites

by Kate-Me Written Jan 30, 2004

Favorite thing: As Paul, Martin NL and I wandered along Sydney Road, this interesting car caught our attention (I've never seen one like this before!)

Little Italy in Brunswick

by Kate-Me Written Jan 30, 2004

Favorite thing: I couldn't resist a photo of this tower, looking all the world to me like something from italy. (It's probably a church).

Brunswick Town Hall

by Kate-Me Written Jan 30, 2004

Favorite thing: Brunswick Town Hall is a building which rather impressed me, all the more for being located in a suburb, rather than in Melbourne itself, where grand architecture is more common.

Instant Answers: Brunswick

Comments

Brunswick Travel Guide
Map of Brunswick