Hepburn Springs Shopping

by ATXtraveler
    Outside of Lavendula's Lavender Shop
    by ATXtraveler
  • There's that colourful display I was talking about
    There's that colourful display I was...
    by aussiedoug

Most Recent Shopping in Hepburn Springs

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Lavendula Lavender Farm: Lavendula's Lavender Products

by ATXtraveler Updated Apr 4, 2011

Sarah and her bath products

While you are in Hepburn Springs you will be able to enjoy many different opportunities to pamper your skin. One of the best places to get the products you need to pamper yourself at home is out at the Lavendula Lavender Farm. There are balms, bath and massage oils, essential and healing oils, shampoo, and many other things available for sale. Most are made there onsite from the actual lavender you have just walked through.

Sarah was like a kid in the candy store when it came to the bath and massage oils :)

More items are available on the website as well if you can not make it out to visit Hepburn for yourself.

What to buy: Lavender and lavender related products.

What to pay: From $1AUD up to $100AUD

• The Body Orchard: Wonderful Yummy smells and products

by Anne12 Written Nov 29, 2005

Soaps of many flavours

This small shop is full of wonderful products.
    You can browse through the soaps, lotions and potions.

Andrea, the owner can answer all the questions you have about each product.

What to buy: You can buy something for yourself or take something special home for family or friends.

What to pay: Starting from $3Aus to $150Aus

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo

Portal 108: Something interesting for most people.

by aussiedoug Written Nov 28, 2005

There's that colourful display I was talking about

Here you can buy women's clothes, jewellery, gifts, Buddha figures of different types, funky shoes for both adults & children that would be perfect for the beach & in a fantastic range of colours. So you can see it fits into too many categories of shops so I've had to select, "other" rather than a specific type of shop.

The two ladies who run Portal 108 & great people, down to eath both with a good sense of humour. Genuine individuals.

What to buy: Well for me it was a lovely bracelet that I bought for my wife for Christmas, but I can't tell you any more about it because quite possibly she (GeminiKerry & I see she's online now elsewhere in the house - ah the beauty of wireless networking with the broadband)will visit these pages so I can reveal all after Christmas, but not before.

I think you can tell from my descriptions above that I was rather taken with the shoes. If you click on my photo you will be able to see some of the shoes that were on display out the front of the shop & some on the front fence. I would have pair a pair each for my wife & me * also a pair each for my twin girls, but there just wasn't enough space in the luggage for all that.

What to pay: Probably no more nor less for what they have there than you would for comparable items elsewhere

• Benjamin Bandicoot: To Much to Mention

by Anne12 Written Feb 1, 2005

On of the first Giftware type shops that came to Daylesford. Over the years it has had a number of owners, but they have kept it an interesting, fun place to browse.

You can buy anything from candles to leather handbags, rugs, jewellery, fashion and more.

What to buy: Any item, as long it is special for you.

What to pay: $5.00 - $200 ( Aus dollar)

Instant Answers: Hepburn Springs

Comments

Hepburn Springs Shopping

Reviews and photos of Hepburn Springs shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hepburn Springs sightseeing.

View all Hepburn Springs hotels