Albany Restaurants

• aussirose's Profile Photo

Rustlers Steakhouse Albany: Big Steaks and Chips

by aussirose Updated Oct 11, 2013

Rustlers Steakhouse Albany WA by aussirose

We enjoyed our evening at Rustlers Steakhouse. The food was great. Steaks were huge and the food was brought out at just the right time.

The red wine was local, called He Said, She Said and had a great little story on the back of the label. It went down well with my ribs and chicken :o)

I totally recommend this restaurant.

• Photography
    • Beer Tasting

Rustlers Steak House and Grill: Servings fit for those with an appetite

by tropicrd Updated Oct 7, 2013

Steak and Chicken dish

The group I was with were more than satisfied with the food,the steaks were large portions and cooked to perfection.The atmosphere was really good,we had a long table that sat 9 people but were still able to chat without raising our voices.
    The decor is aussie bush style with a twist to modern.
    The wine list is very good with the main selections from the Margaret River vineyards so hope you enjoy this restaurant like we did.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the steak and chicken dish served with a baked potatoe and a salad,I was unable to finish it because of the big portion.It was cooked beautifully.

• Wine Tasting

The Albany Hotel: Great Pub Grub

by tropicrd Written Oct 7, 2013

Great Pub Grub at the Albany

I loved the atmosphere of this pub,you were able to chat even with the juke box playing songs of old and new.The food was fresh and the servings will satisfy any appetite.
    The house wine was excellent,I had a couple of glasses of the local Cab Sav-- which as a red wine drinker I can recommend.
    The menu has a range of food from steaks,pasta,seafood etc.
    The group I was with all enjoyed the food so that says something about this hotel.

Favorite Dish: I had the local fresh fish and chips served with a salad and it was cooked perfectly.
    I want to return and sample the other dishes.

Nippers: Visit the Marron Farm for lunch

by tropicrd Updated Oct 6, 2013

Great place to eat.

Nippers which is situated on the Two Peoples Bay road from Albany,Western Australia has the best fresh water crayfish that is farmed on the property. The ambience is very peaceful,they also have an animal farm with friendly birds and other up and personal animals such as alpacas, a giant pig, lots of chooks and ducks and a walk through the marron tanks while you are waiting for your lunch..this is at a cost and you get food to feed the birds and other animals.

The food is cooked to perfection and the Marron pizza is different and melts in your mouth (I had a taste ) I ordered the freshly cooked potatoe and leek soup served with homemade bread..all the food is home cooked that would suit any taste..

The cost is average but you get a chefs expertise.

Favorite Dish: I really enjoyed the Marron Pizza and would order it again,it was so fresh and tasty a real melt in the mouth food experience.

I loved the home cooked potatoe and leek soup served with a wholegrain baked bread.

• Photography

• stevemt's Profile Photo

Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill: Great place to eat.

by stevemt Written Sep 19, 2013

Rustlers is a steak house that is known for saying people do not go away hungry, they are right.

The food is great, and the portions generous.

All in our party (9 of us,) were well satisfied, and the steaks came out as requested.

Albany Hotel: Great local fare

by stevemt Written Sep 17, 2013

The Albany Hotel has a great menu, great prices and the servings are HUGE.

Service is good, the staff is friendly as well.

Well worth a thought if you are looking to dine down town.

Favorite Dish: I had a special which was a beef and mushroom pot pie - fantastic
    One of our party had the mixed grill and it was huge, others had a chicken ceaser saald, and a chicken dish, the roast of the day, and some others

no one complained at all

• naomimason's Profile Photo

Nippers Cafe: Would you prefer Yabbies or Marron?

by naomimason Updated Apr 4, 2011
    I prefer Yabbies

Fresh yabbies
    Fresh marron
    Fresh rainbow trout
    Fresh salads and bread
    Dine in beautiful al-fresco area with great views (BYO, kids and vegetarian menu) or take home some freshly cooked shellfish.
    Tours of 85 acre farm 4xdaily or have a look around yourself.
    Kids area with horses, guinea pigs, rabbits birds, ponds and aquariums.

Favorite Dish: We had the Yabby Pasta and the BBQ Marron and we cant wait to go back and try the rest.

• Aquarium

• Mikebb's Profile Photo

Bay Merchant: Great Breakfast At Middleton Beach Cafe

by Mikebb Updated Aug 15, 2006

Breakfast Streetside

This cafe was around the corner from where we were staying and I was amazed with the number of people who were having breakfast, the tables were full all morning and the breakfast looked large and attractive. We did not eat there as we had an apartment for the weekend, but the cafe had a general store and i visited each morning for the newspaper , yogurt and other breakfast supplies. The coffee smelt good.

• Seniors

• Kate-Me's Profile Photo

Venice Pizza Restaurant: A little bit of Venice....

by Kate-Me Written Nov 7, 2005
    Paul and Marcha at morning tea

After our trip around the Albany district, it was back into Albany township where we had coffee at the nicest looking café I could find, one that looked a little more modern than your average fish & chip shop.....the Venice Pizza Restaurant with its Venice themed mural on the wall inside). Coffee and drinks a bit pricey (quite a large restaurant for this town too) though I liked the mural and feel of the place.

Bay Merchants: Iconic Cafe/deli/liquor merchant

by stevemt Written Sep 24, 2013

This litte Cafe/liquor shop/deli is brilliant.

Wonderful coffee and food, the locals are all here in the morning.

Go and try it you will love it

• Kathrin_E's Profile Photo

Calamari's: Excellent Fish & Seafood

by Kathrin_E Written May 3, 2008

Middleton Beach at night

Garlic bread, soup, prawns, swordfish steak or snapper fillet - everything we had was truly excellent.

Wine & booze: BYO.

Favorite Dish: Fish!

• Beaches

Instant Answers: Albany

Comments

Albany Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Albany restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Albany sightseeing.