Joondalup Lake Restaurants

Grand Boulevard Tavern Joondalup

Most Recent Restaurants in Joondalup Lake

Grand Boulevard Tavern: Pub meals

Grand Boulevard Tavern Joondalup

I haven't eaten a full meal here, just pub bites. But I can recommend the Grand Boulevard Tavern for drinks, kareoke ;o) and a great atmosphere. I much rather prefer going here because it does not get too crowded and I can hear myself talk :o) ....Not like the Sovereign Arms in the shopping centre where it is overcrowded and too pricey.

• Beer Tasting

Kulcha Cafe: Great cheap meals

Kulcha Cafe Joondalup

Kulcha Cafe is very popular in Joondalup. The food is Malaysian/Thai. If you are thinking of having dinner here, I would definately book. The reason why Kulcha Cafe is so popular is because the food is top of the range and very cheap. Have a look at the menu in the 2nd pic here for the lunch menu and prices.

I you did not choose to eat at Joondalup Lake, then I would consider having a late lunch here as you go past it on the way and then heading around the corner to the Grand Boulevard Tavern for a couple of drinks to finish your day.

Kulcha Cafe is fully licenced however you can BYO also. Check out the reviews on the link below.

Hogs Breath Cafe: Best Steakhouse in Town

Hogs Breath Cafe Joondalup

I recommend this restaurant for lunch. The burgers are really good.

When I say the best steakhouse, Hogs Breath really is the only steakhouse in town. Sadly the couple of times I have eaten steak here it has not been very good....bit fatty. So I would stick with the burgers instead. Oh and washed down the a Corona or 2 :o)

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Joondalup Lake

Comments

Joondalup Lake Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Joondalup Lake restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Joondalup Lake sightseeing.

View all Joondalup Lake hotels